Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have all my offers from ucas now so I'm choosing what to firm and insurance. I know my firm is Newcastle, but I can't decide between brighton and st George's for my insurance, which is the better uni?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Is one of them accredited by someone (I can't remember who, sorry!), and what sort of size city would you like? St. Georges will be a much bigger city than Brighton, so it depends on what you're comfortable with and how far away from home you want to go.

ReputationRep:
    if you havent made up your mind yet ... i would check and see if St g is certified by the IBMS. Brighton definitely is. Brighton is a nice place to live but the biomedical science program at st georges is a lot better (if certified by IBMS).

I went to brighton had a friend who went to st g. i guess it depends on if you want to stay a biomed scientist or go onto medicine. At St G it is more practical ( working with cadavers, at hospitals etc) Brighton = books, exams, books, journals. But The IBMS allows you to go and work in LABS. Also if you are interested in medicine brighton medical school offers biomed students from brighton uni guaranteed interviews.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.