Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am going for Lanfranc, been decided, but im still waiting and waiting for accommodation.. ahh come on

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! So I tweeted CCCU about when the applications open for Accommodation and this was their reply:

" @canterburyccuni: @masoncooper7 Accommodation applications will be open later this month - please check this page to apply: http://t.co/yN1QYAvzIV pc"

Looks like we are still gonna have to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masoncooper7)
    Hi all! So I tweeted CCCU about when the applications open for Accommodation and this was their reply:

" @canterburyccuni: @masoncooper7 Accommodation applications will be open later this month - please check this page to apply: http://t.co/yN1QYAvzIV pc"

Looks like we are still gonna have to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the heads up!

ReputationRep:
    You'd think they would give us a date already, seeing as its already in april :/ soo annoying waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everyone, the accommodation page is live and up now! I have just done my application! yay!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where do you go to do it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The link I posted earlier, click on that and it should take you to the link where you register etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its still saying it will open in april..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahh i dont know how and i can't phone as not in UK

ReputationRep:
    no im on eeeeekk

ReputationRep:
    Try this link:

https://secure.canterbury.ac.uk/stud...ctualdata.aspx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Done now yayy!!! Thankyou for posting that!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome. Made me laugh they sent that tweet to me then uncheck the website and found it was live lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I AM DONE!! lanfranc no.1 .. want it so bad now aha, thankyou so much for putting that

ReputationRep:
    Its so exciting to have accommodation done now! St georges first cant wait to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what did people go for? applied quickly but still scared wont get 1st haha

ReputationRep:
    I went for St George (Standard Ensuite) as my 1st then Lanflanc (large ensuite) as my 2nd

ReputationRep:
    i put st georges standard en suite first then superior standard en suit on parham i know i was worrying when i couldnt get on it cos its first come first serve basis haha

ReputationRep:
    It was lucky I double checked it considering the tweet they sent me earlier! TamarB are you on our Facebook Group?

ReputationRep:
    and im not hahaaa

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.