Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I've got all my offers from my unis but i've applied for different courses at each uni. I've mainly applied for mixed courses in economics and geography. I've got an offer from the LSE (geography with economics) and Nottingham (economics and international economics).
    The LSE course is a major-minor (so I would be doing more geography than economics but I have to mention that the geography taught at the LSE is human and mainly economic geog). The course at Nottingham is basically the same as doing a pure economics degree but with compulsory modules in international economics.
    Which option would make me more employable in your opinion? I'm about 90% sure i'm going to pick the LSE because I love the uni. But there is a little bit of doubt in my mind because economics is generally more employable than geography. Having said that I will still be doing economics modules at the LSE. I think I prefer economics just slightly over geography but that is only at A level (mainly because I have to do physical geography which I absolutely hate).
    Which would you pick and why?

ReputationRep:
    you said it yourself? you are 90% sure and you love LSE why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel George)
    you said it yourself? you are 90% sure and you love LSE why not?
    yh that's true. I don't know why but I just get rely worried when I'm making big decisions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macbookpro)
    yh that's true. I don't know why but I just get rely worried when I'm making big decisions.
    So do I! if it helps what I did was score all aspects out of 10 for each uni (accomadation, quality of education/staff, overall "feel" etc etc) and the one that scored the highest would be the best for me !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel George)
    So do I! if it helps what I did was score all aspects out of 10 for each uni (accomadation, quality of education/staff, overall "feel" etc etc) and the one that scored the highest would be the best for me !
    Thanks for the advice!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.