Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hada wild one last wknd in belfast. Went up for a christening and wasnt really supposed to go to the party because it was in a place that is run by people not to keen on myself but ended up in it because it was in the private room and i knew the bar man so he kept his mouth shut.

Anyway had a great day drinking at the party with friends and family till one in the morning. It was agood 12 hour drinking secession in the pub then of to a party aftet it. While in the party i noticed a wee mate slamming drawers and was angry at something but didnt take to much notice at him because hadnt a clue wtf he was doing it for. Turnd out i said to his misses that she was some shape and looking well and he found out about itand thought i was trying to ride his bird.

Once i found this out i took him out the back to have a word with him to calm the f***er down but he got cheeky so i grabbed the c*** by the throat. It ended up with me wrestling 4 of my mates of me and while they were stopping me from kicking f*** out of me the wee ****er threw a sly wee dig in. I went f***ing nuts at this and got the mates of me but ended up cracking one of my best mates 2 digs to the head and got him on ground choking him all he wad doing ffs was trying to cam me down in-case the cops came and got me for n out standing warrant but at the time i didnt give a f***.

Ended up chasing the other wee c*** about the place for a f***ing hour and everytime i got him some c***s broke it up. Hes my god mothers son too and very close friends of the family. When i woke u next day i wad glad i didnt get the hold of him proper because i would have seriously hurt him and caused s*** between the families.

I was f***ing discusted at my actions that night because i thought id grown out of all that s***e but i guess not. I was more disgusted at hitting one of my best mates thou. That f***ing drink is a curse, its great at the time but one silly moment of madness can f*** everything up. No more JDs for me

How can I rectify this wee situation?

ReputationRep:
    never have I seen so many "****" on one thread, apart from the Oxford stalking page...

ReputationRep:
    Sit him down without alcohol in the picture with the mutual family members. Apoligise and try and draw a line in the sand from here on out and move on

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.