Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Planning on sleeping with new man on Friday, what to wear? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought the whole point of sleeping with someone was to take your clothes off? That's what I do. Your body is going to be a lot more appealling to him if it's not covered up and he's going to be wanting to get you naked anyway. Don't waste your money; stockings are for tacky berlesk dancers and fat girls who don't want the guy to see how fat they really are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusionflare)
    I thought the whole point of sleeping with someone was to take your clothes off? That's what I do. Your body is going to be a lot more appealling to him if it's not covered up and he's going to be wanting to get you naked anyway. Don't waste your money; stockings are for tacky berlesk dancers and fat girls who don't want the guy to see how fat they really are.
    Ah, but the undressing should be part of the foreplay, builds it up a bit. You can't just skip to the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    Ah, but the undressing should be part of the foreplay, builds it up a bit. You can't just skip to the end.
    You can build up with foreplay without spending money on stockings and other things though. If people really want they can use their current tights or underwear. I always get naked right away.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing

ReputationRep:
    miniskirt, no knickers and a tube top

ReputationRep:
    People actually make plans for a specific day to have sex now?

(Original post by Pastaferian)
    Stockings are sexy, tights are not sexy. If in doubt, wear neither.
    I actually prefer the other way around.

To those of you who seemed to get the idea of this thread, thanks for your suggestions, I slept with him last night, impromptu, was great.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.