Turn on thread page Beta

Israel suicide bombings - just another thing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    but do u blame them for wanting the whole of their country back? it was taken away from then unfairly
    i agree they are extremists and they arent helping the situation
    But an independant state for palestine hasnt been put forward by israel in any peace talk from what i know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    but do u blame them for wanting the whole of their country back? it was taken away from then unfairly
    But an independant state for palestine hasnt been put forward by israel in any peace talk from what i know
    no i dont, (it was partly the british's fault) but i know that it'll never happen. these people just suffered humiliation, holocaust they are not going to let it go now.

i totally dont agree with what the isreali goverment is doin but i dont live there so i dont know what the real situation is.

was the "roadmap" part of the deal?

ReputationRep:
    Damn this topic has been debated over and over again, especially round January and February.

I've gotten a bit fed up of it myself, but to put it simply the way I see it is one side wants peace and the other doesn't. One side carries out offense for the purpose of securing the wellbeing of its people, the other side attempts to kill innocent people with a motive to cause terror.

Now which side do you want to support?

(Btw, I'm not in a debating mood so don't expect to see any more of me round here)

ReputationRep:
    the roadmap to peace? i dont know
    that was just a name to make it sounds good i think
    if u ask me politics is what makes the world go sour, it is wat has caused all these problems in palestine, the people got along fine, it was those who thought they were beyond everyone else who became politicians and created all the problems

ReputationRep:
    the roadmap to peace? i dont know
    that was just a name to make it sounds good i think
    if u ask me politics is what makes the world go sour, it is wat has caused all these problems in palestine, the people got along fine, it was those who thought they were beyond everyone else who became politicians and created all the problems
    religion is what makes the world sour..

ReputationRep:
    religion and polititians
    together create disaster

ReputationRep:
    religion and polititians
    together create disaster
    may i ask are you muslim?

ReputationRep:
    no, my name is christina, il leave u to guess what religion i am
    muslims never name their child after jesus christ, to them he hasnt come yet

ReputationRep:
    no, my name is christina, il leave u to guess what religion i am
    muslims never name their child after jesus christ, to them he hasnt come yet
    lol, just wondering.

are you in cyprus now? or are you in the uk?

ReputationRep:
    Cyprus, but ill be movin to the UK in september for uni!

ReputationRep:
    Cyprus, but ill be movin to the UK in september for uni!
    oh right, looking forward to it?

what uni? doin what?

ReputationRep:
    university of hertfordshire..... heard of it, my sis is there at the moment and shes lovin it so i cant wait to go
    and i dont know what course yet, its either european business and marketing or financial mathematics.... id rather do financial mathematics cos it sounds interesting but i put european business as my first chouse and financial mathematiics as my insurance

ReputationRep:
    should be fun, i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully
    we kinda gone off the subject here! think we shud stop posting things on this thread!

ReputationRep:
    hopefully
    we kinda gone off the subject here! think we shud stop posting things on this thread!
    lol if you wanna stop then stop, but dont worry people do it all teh time you allow to chat aswell

ReputationRep:
    we are? kinda seems unfair to ruin someones debate, but then again that someones opinion was biased
    where do u live then?

ReputationRep:
    we are? kinda seems unfair to ruin someones debate, but then again that someones opinion was biased
    where do u live then?
    yeha it is kinda unfair but people do it all the time so just go with the flow..

i live in cambridge

ReputationRep:
    great i think i know where that is

ReputationRep:
    great i think i know where that is
    lol its where all the really old universities are

ReputationRep:
    lol yes i know where the uni of camebriege is! who doesnt!
    id never get accepted there,, not smart enough!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.