Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, My name is Abbie, I have a conditional place at Chi (Bishop Otter Campus) but because of my postcode (I live to close to the uni) I can't apply for halls so am starting to panic slightly :eek4:. I am starting this thread to try and find other people who are interested in house shares. I am technically a mature student (am 21 and wouldn't call myself mature ) but ages/year of study doesn't matter to me when it comes to possible house sharers. If you are interested just drop a message!
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.