Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey all.
    Wondering if anyone has taken the online numeracy test for RBC's Summer internship in RIsk Management?
    I am due to tkae it in 2 days and was wondering if anyone has already taken it and had any tips or clues or know if the test is from SHL or KENEXA ?
    Ill really appreciate your help guys, need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spelly50)
    Hey all.
    Wondering if anyone has taken the online numeracy test for RBC's Summer internship in RIsk Management?
    I am due to tkae it in 2 days and was wondering if anyone has already taken it and had any tips or clues or know if the test is from SHL or KENEXA ?
    Ill really appreciate your help guys, need it.

Hey!

I received the invitation on monday and took the test yesterday evening. It was from SHL (pretty much harder than the practice ones I would say) - was complacent and didnt practise much (assumed it would be easier than the IB ones I took previously) and so I dont think I performed that great on it, but we'll see! Good luck for yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KFrancis)
    Hey!

I received the invitation on monday and took the test yesterday evening. It was from SHL (pretty much harder than the practice ones I would say) - was complacent and didnt practise much (assumed it would be easier than the IB ones I took previously) and so I dont think I performed that great on it, but we'll see! Good luck for yours

Hey.
    Congratulations. Your application made it. I took mine yesterday your right it wasn't as easy as i thought.
    Good luck to us both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spelly50)
    Hey.
    Congratulations. Your application made it. I took mine yesterday your right it wasn't as easy as i thought.
    Good luck to us both
    I've just got accepted to the verbal reasoning stage! You?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm applying for operations - just completed my numerical test and was wondering how long it took them to get back to you after the online test?

Thx

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.