Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abod)
    Due to medifire deleting the file because it has been downloaded more than 1000 times in a week, I've re-uploaded it on google doc.
    Download (Google Docs)

Alternative link (Dropbox. Direct download)
    Did you create that yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhaden)
    Did you create that yourself?
    No, I did not create that myself. This was provided by Hdizzle who if I remember correctly says was created by his teacher.

However, I've created one and posted it about 6 weeks ago. Here's the download link (Direct download).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abod)
    No, I did not create that myself. This was provided by Hdizzle who if I remember correctly says was created by his teacher.

However, I've created one and posted it about 6 weeks ago. Here's the download link (Direct download).
    Hey

I'm female hehe is my name that manly!
    My teacher didn't make it- some other person does it every year and sent it round the snab teacher's group.

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody share the link for jan 2013 paper and ms for thos unit?
    Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HQazi)
    Can somebody share the link for jan 2013 paper and ms for thos unit?
    Thanks in advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edit: Its on page 21 people if you are looking for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hdizzle)
    Hey

I'm female hehe is my name that manly!
    My teacher didn't make it- some other person does it every year and sent it round the snab teacher's group.
    I'm sorry, forgive me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abod)
    I'm sorry, forgive me

don't worry hehe you're not the first to have made the mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HQazi)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Edit: Its on page 21 people if you are looking for it
    This thread's only 20 pages long :confused:

Can anyone link me to the 2013 Jan QP - thanks in advance

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh lol my tablet is showing me 39 pages. Sorry!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=43116255

ReputationRep:
    Managed to find it on page 11 thanks though

ReputationRep:
    This sounds really silly, but where does the ATP required for glycolysis come from?
    (It is from the ATP produced in the electron transport chain?)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, international candidate here
    I have a question: what's the diff between the international only version of the article and the native one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vladipn)
    I have a question: what's the diff between the international only version of the article and the native one?
    Was speaking to a friend in Cyprus about the article and there wasn't a point we were talking about different things, so I presume they are the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vladipn)
    I will answer that.
    In the UK version, in page 2, the naked mole rate picture has got no heading (Naked mole rat) or 'magnification x 0.3' under the picture, whereas in the international version, under the picture, 'naked mole rat' is written and they have told us that magnification is 0.3

Plus, a different paper reference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abod)

This is so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo1995)
    Hi guys,
    ive noticed on markscheme for question said :

" wihtout oxygen the electrontransport chain cannot take occur because the hydrogen acceptors become saturated with hydrogen"

why is this ?
    Oxygen is the final acceptor of H+: 2 H+ + 1/2 O2 --> H2O, so without O2, the H+ has nowhere to go so saturates the hydrogen acceptors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SKK94)
    This sounds really silly, but where does the ATP required for glycolysis come from?
    (It is from the ATP produced in the electron transport chain?)
    Yes probably the ATP from the chain, or even from the cycle or glycolysis which releases 4 ATP. There must be some sort of continuous supply since cells are always respiring so I don't think they'll ever fall to 0 ATP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo1995)
    Hi guys,
    ive noticed on markscheme for question said :

" wihtout oxygen the electrontransport chain cannot take occur because the hydrogen acceptors become saturated with hydrogen"

why is this ?
    This is because oxygen is the final hydrogen acceptor in the chain, so it accepts hydrogen atoms forming water. If oxygen is not present, no water is formed and H atoms are not being removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safi1221)
    This is because oxygen is the final hydrogen acceptor in the chain, so it accepts hydrogen atoms forming water. If oxygen is not present, no water is formed and H atoms are not being removed.
    thank you so much for this

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.