Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Congratulations! I had an inkling you'd run. A very good choice made by the Liberals.
    Thank you very much. Oh, how my dear sir Life_Peer will be proud!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    With all the excitement i performed my own last night (showed nobody obviously). Some interesting results (though the Labour-Green criticism was not all that remarkable in the scope of things, it just seems that Labour are an easy lay.. i mean Aye ).
    :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    No fighting in my party's Q & A! Are you Liberals? No. Fight elsewhere!
    Of course lady cesca, I apologise perfusely.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    QFA
    Congratulations, Cesca! A fitting result for the MHoC Empress.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    Congratulations, Cesca! A fitting result for the MHoC Empress.
    Thank you, my dear.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Leader Statement:

A full investigation into the alleged dupe account belonging to Liberal member Birkenhead is underway. A further statement will be issued once this investigation has concluded.

Thank you,
    Cesca.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Leader Statement:

A full investigation into the alleged dupe account belonging to Liberal member Birkenhead is underway. A further statement will be issued once this investigation has concluded.

Thank you,
    Cesca.
    Busy first day?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Busy first day?
    What do you mean? This is a normal day in the office.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Good, good. Stiff upper lip and all that.
    This term has sure been something.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Haha, that's the spirit.

ReputationRep:
    Something that is perhaps more worthy of examination is why several people are allowed to vote in our (and doubtless other) party elections when they aren't members of our party.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birkenhead)
    Something that is perhaps more worthy of examination is why several people are allowed to vote in our (and doubtless other) party elections when they aren't members of our party.
    Anybody we know or are people being hounded into the party to vote?

ReputationRep:
    Please explain?

P.S. I'd very much appreciate a reply to my bar post, by PM if you want - if you're telling the truth I want you back in the party ASAP, you are still technically speaking chairman after all!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I have never seen that been done.

When mass PMs are sent out, yes, mods are included in them, and ex members. It's not our fault if TSR has not removed user group privileges from any ex member of any party, not just the Liberals.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

When mass PMs are sent out, yes, mods are included in them, and ex members. It's not our fault if TSR has not removed user group privileges from any ex member of any party, not just the Liberals.
    Party leaders can remove group status can't they???

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Green_Pink)
    Please explain?

P.S. I'd very much appreciate a reply to my bar post, by PM if you want - if you're telling the truth I want you back in the party ASAP, you are still technically speaking chairman after all!
    Mods, other users... Byronichero is a member of every single party despite having no permissions. The vote today was decided by four votes, and there were more than four non party members entitled to vote in it. Some of these people have firmly established allegiances to other parties.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

What do you mean ex-members. People who don't post are still members. People from other parties should have been made to leave the user group.

ReputationRep:
    Mods, other users... Byronichero is a member of every single party despite having no permissions. The vote today was decided by four votes, and there were more than four non party members entitled to vote in it.
    ByronicHero is a member on the understanding that he does not cast votes on such matters, I believe as a member of such standing in the House he can be trusted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green_Pink)
    ByronicHero is a member on the understanding that he does not cast votes on such matters, I believe as a member of such standing in the House he can be trusted.
    Where is this understanding made clear?

This doesn't accounts for other members. The technology must be available for us to restrict party votes to strict party members.

Give me a moment to respond to your post. I am travelling on a bumpy ride.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Where is this understanding made clear? How do we know he abides by it?

This doesn't accounts for other members. The technology must be available for us to restrict party votes to strict party members.
    Why are you only making this point after you have lost the election?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 6, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.