Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mdma23)
    Thats what I got too!

(Original post by Uk-Thomo)
    For E i got mu as +3 or -3 and can't remember the co-ordinates from that..
    AHHH I've just realised this is correct, I rearranged it wrong Oh well that was 4 marks right? Hopefully I'll get 2/3

ReputationRep:
    Ooops sorry - my brain is seriously scrambled after this one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7YWpbUGbs

This was me today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzbizz)
    AHHH I've just realised this is correct, I rearranged it wrong Oh well that was 4 marks right? Hopefully I'll get 2/3
    You'll probably get some sort of method marks there if you did enough to get an answer

ReputationRep:
    Are we all aiming for A* here? I mean I pretty much have a grade A since I only needed 3 UMS in this exam to get an A overall It's the A* I need for my university offer!

ReputationRep:
    Are we all aiming for A* here? I mean I pretty much have a grade A since I only needed 3 UMS in this exam to get an A overall It's the A* I need for my university offer!
    I needed 34% today for an overall A and 98% for an overall A*. Yea, im that guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-New-Start)
    Ok everyone who is still bothered to be here, write down HONESTLY what you think you will get in raw marks. Just for time pass.
    Reckon I'm sitting on about 65/75 if I'm lucky

ReputationRep:
    If you don't get an A* then im a penguin.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have physics on Thursday?

ReputationRep:
    i need 80 for an A* so i am sure i'm good,
    I got 100 in C3 and easily got 65 if not higher on this,

Crappy application mods left now, D2 and M2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie T)
    If he isnt a penguin, im a lizard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there a copy of the paper out there somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Well I needed 83 UMS for an A* in this exam which I suppose is possible, but only time can tell!

ReputationRep:
    Well seems like I'm the only one who's really ****ed here, needed 57 ums for a B overall think I got max. 39 on that paper, oh well there's always a gap year and re sits

ReputationRep:
    I think I got about 68/75, assuming no stupid mistakes. I dropped 4 marks on the final vectors question, hopefully 68 is 100 UMS, I need 83 for A* though. So fingers crossed! This exam was probably the 3rd hardest ever. I struggled for time... :/ I'm thinking 56 for an A.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobrien123)
    Well seems like I'm the only one who's really ****ed here, needed 57 ums for a B overall think I got max. 39 on that paper, oh well there's always a gap year and re sits
    Im pretty much the same concerning the paper. Wont be getting more than 50%.

ReputationRep:
    I needed 34% today for an overall A and 98% for an overall A*. Yea, im that guy.
    seriously? I need about 40% for an A and 100% for an A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hart1995)
    If he isnt a penguin, im a lizard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well that escalated quickly

ReputationRep:
    I needed 100.2% for an A so I don't think that will be happening !

ReputationRep:
    lol at all of YOU.... no one even seems to have done badly ( yet everyone agrees it was hard ) and so based on that grade boundaries are going to be high i guess 64 for an A* :/

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 6, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.