Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

I need Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) manual Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I want to do a cross-cultural research on Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC). I want to redevelop it for my own language so I need the first version of WISC manual published in 1949. I just need a few pages about the development of Vocabulary subtest. If any one could kindly help me please tell me.
    Regards

(Original post by ehsabd)
    Hi,
    I want to do a cross-cultural research on Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC). I want to redevelop it for my own language so I need the first version of WISC manual published in 1949. I just need a few pages about the development of Vocabulary subtest. If any one could kindly help me please tell me.
    Regards
    I had a fairly long look around and it would seem that there's no alternative to buying a copy, unfortunately. :sadnod: If you do decide to buy a copy, I had a look on Amazon and it looks like you could get it much cheaper on amazon.com (~$14) than on amazon.co.uk (~£30). Hope that helps a bit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    I had a fairly long look around and it would seem that there's no alternative to buying a copy, unfortunately. :sadnod: If you do decide to buy a copy, I had a look on Amazon and it looks like you could get it much cheaper on amazon.com (~$14) than on amazon.co.uk (~£30). Hope that helps a bit!
    Thank you very much for taking time. I have ordered one from Amazon.com and awaiting to be shipped to me.

(Original post by ehsabd)
    Thank you very much for taking time. I have ordered one from Amazon.com and awaiting to be shipped to me.
    Glad to be of help.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.