Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied the MA graphic design, book design course?

i'm a international student planning to study in MA book design in reading uni, but i'm just confused that hardly see any threads about this design course, does it mean this course in reading is not actually very good?

hope someone can help me answer this question~

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Now i'm looking for masters program in Editorial design, or Book design, and i checked the one in Reading University and in other universities also.

So, have you studied in Reading university ... If so, how was it?
    also do you recommend another masters programs in the same subject?

Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amr El Komy)
    Hello,

Now i'm looking for masters program in Editorial design, or Book design, and i checked the one in Reading University and in other universities also.

So, have you studied in Reading university ... If so, how was it?
    also do you recommend another masters programs in the same subject?

Thank you
    Hi,

It's great that you are considering Reading for your Masters

In case you have not already seen it, here is the website for the MA in Book Design: http://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-st...ok-design.aspx
    On there you can find the contact details to ask specific questions about the course. I would recommend doing this as it will enable you to get a better understanding of whether or not this programme is for you.

Although I'm not at masters level yet I have really enjoyed the University of Reading. Studying here has been made simple by the lecturers who are incredibly helpful.
    Do you have any particular questions that we can answer about Reading or university life?

In terms of similar courses; you may wish to look at some of these which are run by the same department:
    - MA Research Typography and Graphic Communication
    - MA Typeface Design
    - MA Information Design

Hope that's of some help. Let us know if you do have more questions.

Dan
    First Year Student Ambassador

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.