Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    If I get an offer from Kings for M100 law is it possible to switch to LM21 at any point given the one meets the offer
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Hi Savy7,

    If you have applied for M100 and would like to switch to LM21 before you enrol you can do this by contacting the admissions department within King's. You can email or telephone admissions on:

    [email protected]
    020 7848 2503/7212

    Otherwise, once you are at King's you can switch from one to the other. You would have to submit a form to the Assessment and Records centre with a change of registration form. As long as you had permission from the relative teaching staff and it is at a sensible point in your degree, then this should not be a problem.

    Best wishes
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.