Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

British Guys really gentle?:) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm QT from Japan.
    Sorry suddenly,but I like British guy, and I want to have British bf if I have a chance
    One reason why I'm interested in British guy is ONE DIRECTION, and the other reason is the movie "Notting Hill". I love all the 1D member and Hugh Grant\(//∇//)\

However, I have a question.
    Are British guys really gentle? Japanese girls, including me, have an image that most British guys are gentle, kind, and they treat girls as a princess.
    Is that TRUE? or only in the films and MV?
    Tell me tell me (*^^*)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QThoneeey)
    Hi, I'm QT from Japan.
    Sorry suddenly,but I like British guy, and I want to have British bf if I have a chance
    One reason why I'm interested in British guy is ONE DIRECTION, and the other reason is the movie "Notting Hill". I love all the 1D member and Hugh Grant\(//∇//)\

However, I have a question.
    Are British guys really gentle? Japanese girls, including me, have an image that most British guys are gentle, kind, and they treat girls as a princess.
    Is that TRUE? or only in the films and MV?
    Tell me tell me (*^^*)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't judge people based on films/TV.

I suppose one way for you to find out would be to visit the UK and go to clubs/bars/librarys etc.

ReputationRep:

Extreme and from a film, yes, but these things do happen / have happened in the UK.

I'm showing you this so you can understand. In every group of people, you'll find kind and gentle as well as violent. Nobody is perfect, nobody is like in the films, nobody is like 1D.

That's not to say you can't find decent blokes in the UK, just don't expect to find a just-like-in-the-movies gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    This is debatable. Sure, you will meet nice guys but then there are also douchebags. I appreciate that Japanese people are really polite so some guys here might surprise you

Race doesn't influence how 'gentle' or 'kind' people are, it all depends on the person itself.

ReputationRep:
    Some are very nice and kind, some are not. We're probably no nicer than any other country on average. Though some films do tend to portray British people as quite posh, well-spoken and gentlemanly, it's quite a long way from reality as they're not all like that.

Obviously every country has cultural differences and in some respects the British are more inclined to some 'passive' behaviours than people from other countries (such as queuing, being more reserved in public, not openly speaking their minds, etc) but equally there are things that the average British person might do that others would not.

ReputationRep:
    not all british men are nice, some are and some are not

it depends where u look though

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the OP would like British blokes if all she watched was:

Name:  18645952.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  20.1 KB

Name:  graphics-mr-bean-706282.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  16.5 KB

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  15.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    I bet £200 that 'QT' is a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    I bet £200 that 'QT' is a guy.
    what makes u say that?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, they'll beat you up and destroy your vag.

soz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    what makes u say that?
    This makes him say that.

ReputationRep:
    what makes u say that?
    I have a 'gut' feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    I have a 'gut' feeling.
    u think its a troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    http://5pol.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/169.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    This makes him say that.

Attachment 202251
    lol come on man....

ReputationRep:
    u think its a troll?
    Could be a troll, could be a guy pretending to be a girl to full fill some manner of perverse sexual pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    lol come on man....
    Take a second look.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)

Name:  18645952.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  20.1 KB

Name:  graphics-mr-bean-706282.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  16.5 KB

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 1497
Size:  15.0 KB
    I love the people here. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    Could be a troll, could be a guy pretending to be a girl to full fill some manner of perverse sexual pleasure.
    i dont see how u can satify your needs by asking if british guys are gentle or not? lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.