Turn on thread page Beta

SAS Desert: Are You Tough Enough watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OK so I know I'm the only one who ever posts threads on the SAS, but I guess the alternative is going to another scary forum to talk about it, which I don't want to do. So, has anyone been watching? I can't believe Emmie got dismissed when that stupid guy who fell asleep on sentry duty was allowed to stay!!

ReputationRep:
    she was **** ;p

i guess the dses know what theyre doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    she was **** ;p

i guess the dses know what theyre doing
    :eek: she wasn't ****, she was amazing after the interrogation!

But yeah, they know what they're looking for in a volunteer. Hehe. I like Eddie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    OK so I know I'm the only one who ever posts threads on the SAS, but I guess the alternative is going to another scary forum to talk about it, which I don't want to do. So, has anyone been watching? I can't believe Emmie got dismissed when that stupid guy who fell asleep on sentry duty was allowed to stay!!
    I saw it last night when I stayed at my bfs!!! I said... "ooo look it's Eddie" and my boyfriend laughed and said "he's got sweat patches around his nipples". Then I decided to go ON and ON and ON about Dermy instead.

Nasty sleepy man. Grrrrr.

The caves were exciting!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been watching it too. It was a shame that Emmie went cos I thought she was a really good leader for the 1st part of the mission. But she was the appointed leader of the 2nd group when they were storming the town and they just all led there while the other team were all running around :eek: I knew she'd be dismissed after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I saw it last night when I stayed at my bfs!!! I said... "ooo look it's Eddie" and my boyfriend laughed and said "he's got sweat patches around his nipples". Then I decided to go ON and ON and ON about Dermy instead.

Nasty sleepy man. Grrrrr.

The caves were exciting!!!
    Lol, Dermot isn't as sexy as Eddie!

Look Blissy, I added you to my sig!

ReputationRep:

Eddie is not sexy. At least Dermot is actually nice.

Was horrified the other day when Eeyore said that she likes Eddie because he has a gun :eek:

ReputationRep:

HEHHE!!

(I still harbour the Eddie affection, I was just putting Dermy on show for the bf..)

He is. He has a gun and tattoos and is a "tough *******"

ReputationRep:
    well well i didnt expect females to be this itnerested..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    well well i didnt expect females to be this itnerested..
    In what? Eddie or the programme?!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.