Have I put on weight? *Pictures* Watch

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies.

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    You have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All those chunky chicken burgers have turned you chunky. Shame on you I say, shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    Boy, was this a bad idea to open when my mum was sitting behind me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Nothing unfixable though.

ReputationRep:
    You have, also in the first pic it doesn't look like the bra (you blacked out) fits- just FYI.

ReputationRep:
    yes id say you have, your belly seems wider

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: Jesus, people out with pitchforks today!

(Original post by TheReckless)
    Lol'd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam00)
    There is nothing wrong with you apart from the fact you have posted pictures of yourself for strangers to critique.
    Yes, I explained. I'm not looking for compliments, or attension seeking. I just want an honest answer. My friends/family just tell me I look skinny, and haven't put any weight on. I thought I had, but wasn't sure if I was just being paraniond. Hence asking strangers for their opinion as I know they'll be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    You think that's bad? I'm on a train surrounded by school kids!

Also OP you have gained weight but its nothing too severe, you've still got a good body shape

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by originaltitle)
    :giggle:
    Yes, I know. But no one I actually know will find out, and I would actually like to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete)
    You have, also in the first pic it doesn't look like the bra (you blacked out) fits- just FYI.
    I wasn't wearing a bra which is why i blacked it all out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mastacab)
    All those chunky chicken burgers have turned you chunky. Shame on you I say, shame on you.
    Haha, yes it has

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Dom)
    yes id say you have, your belly seems wider

okay, I wasn't imganing it then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suga.Cubes)
    I wasn't wearing a bra which is why i blacked it all out.
    Ah man

But yeah I think you have slightly, nothing irreversible though

ReputationRep:
    Yes you have...nothing too bad, but you should sort it before it becomes a mess.

ReputationRep:
    I can't see any noticeable difference to be honest. I weight myself regularly now, that's the only way to be sure. By eating well and exercising everyday (and that's just walking) I lost half a stone 9stone 7lbs down to 9 stone but even I couldn't see that much difference in the way I looked I just feel better. Less weight to carry around!

ReputationRep:
    Walking is crap exercise on its own

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused as to why you posted pictures, rather than using scales...I'm fairly sure scales will give you a more accurate answer, and let you know the scale of any gain. Although for all I know TSR is an excellent method of calculating weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bm127)
    I'm confused as to why you posted pictures, rather than using scales...I'm fairly sure scales will give you a more accurate answer, and let you know the scale of any gain. Although for all I know TSR is an excellent method of calculating weight
    I hardly ever weigh myself so I don't know my 'comfy' weight. And when it's you, it can be hard to tell. I once thought I put on loads of weight and felt really uncomfy, but it turns out I only put on 2lbs. And now, I thought I didn't put weight on really, but by the answers it sounds like I have. Which is why I posted pics.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.