Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Have I put on weight? *Pictures* Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    Yes you have...nothing too bad, but you should sort it before it becomes a mess.
    Wow, thanks :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suga.Cubes)
    From looking at the pictures, can you see if I've put weight on or do I look the same?

From last year: the pic's with black around them!

Now: the pic's with the blue top.

P.S. I'm pretty embarrassed about putting pictures like this online to strangers, but my friends won't tell me the truth if I ask
    A little bit, nothing major. A couple of weeks on a treadmill will sort it if you're that bothered about it :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, thanks :rolleyes:
    No worries.

ReputationRep:
    You have, but I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't asked, or if you were fully dressed. Your friends and family my not have noticed because 1. They only see you fully dressed and 2. They can't really remember what you were like before. Try not to put on any more weight though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but you still look a healthy weight

ReputationRep:
    Yes and please do squats.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly a little bit, but it's hardly noticeable without clothes on so I doubt your friends would tell when you're dressed. Please don't let that get you neurotic about it though, you still look healthy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, looks like it. The earlier pics you have a fantastic stomach which is very attractive, and although you still look to be a decent weight with no health problems in the second lot of pictures, it looks less attractive to me. Just giving you an honest answer. A month of going to the gym, and you'll have that stomach back I reckon. I go to the gym a lot myself, so girls who work out are instantly hotter to me.

ReputationRep:
    You have put on weight, but you're not fat

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

But a set of scales will give you a far better answer than an internet forum.

ReputationRep:
    Could we see a picture of your ankles and feet? I find that those areas can really show if you've had any dramatic weight changes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Could we see a picture of your ankles and feet? I find that those areas can really show if you've had any dramatic weight changes.
    *Fetish Alert*

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't wearing a bra which is why i blacked it all out.
    Oh, you made the 'strap' look really high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Yes and please do squats.
    No. I actually like my bum bum and I'm not going to let you give me a complex about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam00)
    You've not got too much cushion, a toned butt wouldn't hurt
    Seems so. Like I said, I do like my butt. But maybe I'm stilling looking at it like it was in the before pictures, rather than the after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete)
    Oh, you made the 'strap' look really high!
    I don't know, I was just trying to make sure no 'ummentianables' were seen!

ReputationRep:
    Not much, a good diet and plenty of cardio would set you right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BowzerEdwards)
    Yes.

But a set of scales will give you a far better answer than an internet forum.
    Please read my post were I explained this! I rarely weigh myself, therefore I don't know my 'usual' weight, so getting on the scales doesn't mean anything to me. And I'm a bad judge at how much/if any weight I've put on. Hence this thread..!

ReputationRep:
    Do you weigh more than you did?

There's your answer

ReputationRep:
    OP I've put on weight in exactly the same way as you from last year (I might have started off skinnier than you). I'm not too worried about it though, I don't feel fat or unattractive and my boyfriend says he doesn't want me to lose weight either (he knows that if he told me I should lose weight then I'll do my best to do it).

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.