Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I lived with 11 others on my floor. As well as there being more chance of meeting someone you reeeally get on with, there's also less likelihood of you getting sick of the sight of whoever you live with as there is more variety of people to hang out with. To me, sharing with 7 still seems a pretty small flat. I don't think that it is such a big number as to make it difficult to get to know people well, as you might fracture off into groups after a while anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Alright, dont get your knickers in a twist...

your the one that said Brisol not me
    Very ironic. *you're

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of a flat of 9 (though now 8 because one left) at Bath. Between us there is a bathroom with two little shower rooms (as in a full shower cubicle like you might have at home, inside a little room) and two toilet cubicles (like the ones at school) and a HUGE kitchen.

I like it

ReputationRep:
    Im in a flat with 10 other people (9 now because someone dropped out). I think it's alright because you always have someone around to talk to and there's a better chance of meeting people you get on with

ReputationRep:
    I lived in a block of 20 with 5 people in each flat. There were five girls in my flat, and three of us were really close with another two girls from the flat opposite (and we all live together now). There were two flats of guys above us and we got on really well with one of them.

I preferred living in a smaller group, because it was just easier to keep clean. Though I was pretty lucky because I got a really nice group of girls to live with. Like even the ones who I'm not as close with, we still got on.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed my place at the forge in sunderland. There'll be 6 other girls, i hope we get along fine.
    What hall did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink lipstick)
    Just confirmed my place at the forge in sunderland. There'll be 6 other girls, i hope we get along fine.
    What hall did you apply to?
    I will be applying for the forge too I think either there or Panns Bank. I think I'll have to wait until tomorrow though, I don't have enough cash at the moment to pay for the deposit, so I think I'll have to get a credit union loan out What will you be studying at Sunderland?

ReputationRep:
    I share a toilet and kitchen between four (and I never use the kitchen anyway because we're catered); and two showers between twelve (which isn't as bad as it sounds).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansontoast93)
    I will be applying for the forge too I think either there or Panns Bank. I think I'll have to wait until tomorrow though, I don't have enough cash at the moment to pay for the deposit, so I think I'll have to get a credit union loan out What will you be studying at Sunderland?
    I paid with my pocket money because i was scared of not getting a room in one of my choices. I had applied to scotia quay because of en-suite option but i didn't get in. I'm going to be studying Pharmacy and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink lipstick)
    I paid with my pocket money because i was scared of not getting a room in one of my choices. I had applied to scotia quay because of en-suite option but i didn't get in. I'm going to be studying Pharmacy and you?
    Oh cool. I also wanted to have an en suite room but there's none left I think. I'll be doing a law foundation degree

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys does anybody know what would happen if you paid that £300 pound and then didn't get your grades for uni? Is that the £300 pound down the drain?

Nevermind, I found it Lose out on £50

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leelola)
    Hey guys does anybody know what would happen if you paid that £300 pound and then didn't get your grades for uni? Is that the £300 pound down the drain?
    You would get the £200 back, but not the £100 I think

ReputationRep:
    You would get the £200 back, but not the £100 I think
    I looked on the t&c for clanny house and it said I would only lose out on £50 pound which is fair enough! You know your iPams, is your application number your ucas id? thats the only application number on my offer letter but it wont work!

ReputationRep:
    I looked on the t&c for clanny house and it said I would only lose out on £50 pound which is fair enough! You know your iPams, is your application number your ucas id? thats the only application number on my offer letter but it wont work!
    Ah, you're right I think. I think it's different for Clanny House and the forge. I tried my ucas id but for some reason it won't work Do you mean the number used to log into track? Because I tried with that one and it didn't work.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, you're right I think. I think it's different for Clanny House and the forge. I tried my ucas id but for some reason it won't work Do you mean the number used to log into track? Because I tried with that one and it didn't work.
    Yeah the track number, it says my application number will be on my offer letter and the only one I can find is below the universities address (on the letter) (which is also my track ID) but it wont work :/ unless there is meant to be another letter somewhere? This one is telling me I have an offer though, Confusing! I don't want to ring the admissions team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the track number, it says my application number will be on my offer letter and the only one I can find is below the universities address (on the letter) (which is also my track ID) but it wont work :/ unless there is meant to be another letter somewhere? This one is telling me I have an offer though, Confusing! I don't want to ring the admissions team
    I don't know to be honest Another user wrote this to me:
    It is definitely just your ucas number, have you emailed residential services saying you want to apply for accommodation? If not, you need to email them with your ucas number and they'll sort it out.
    I think we probably have to email them before it'll work. I've already emailed them, but I'll give them a ring tomorrow I think, I'll let you know what they said.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know to be honest Another user wrote this to me:

I think we probably have to email them before it'll work. I've already emailed them, but I'll give them a ring tomorrow I think, I'll let you know what they said.
    Yep, it definitely wont work for me! and that would be great thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    Woah theres a university of "Brisol"?
    Fo' Shizzle

ReputationRep:
    bump

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.