Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Are there any girls like this anymore? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nightfall576)
    Are there any girls who have these qualities?

Smart
    Nice person
    Not a slut/whore (Dosent sleep around)
    Dosent smoke do drugs or drink irresponsibly

Any girls like this who respect their bodies and take care of themselves?

Not trying to be hostile just curious!
    My girlfriend is like that, I'm very lucky to have her I'm certain there're many other girls like this out there, so keep looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    Yes, there are, they are muslims though...
    (Please no negs)
    We do exist!! *enter me* oh and btw
    I'm not Muslim...
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    I wouldn't go near a girl who smokes in the first place to find out whether she's a **** or not.
    Why? It's bad, but your making it sound as if it turns people into cerial killers. It's just cigarettes/tobacco.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eccoxem)
    right okay so your saying that smoking is worse than being a ****, or being a horrible person.
    i dont agree at all
    Different people have different priorities. I don't care if a girl is 'easy', but smoking is really offputting. Others may feel the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, such girls exist. I know several.

(Original post by jreid1994)
    Why? It's bad, but your making it sound as if it turns people into cerial killers. It's just cigarettes/tobacco.
    JUST cigarettes/tobacco!? I wouldn't become interested in anyone who smoked either. I'm quite sensitive to smells, and I start to cough if I inhale the smoke from cigarettes. I also find it disgusting, and would not want to date somebody who didn't care more for their own health. In addition, if I get children, I don't want their father, one of their biggest role models, to be a smoker or anyone who thinks that it is ok. Smoking causes a LOT of unnecessary expenses for the government, and increases the risk of cancer and other terrible diseases. I really, from my heart, wish everybody just stopped smoking, for the sake of society and themselves.

Sorry for my rant, I just _really dislike smoking and everything it brings.

Yes but I get used by men and then i'm the sl*t. Why make promises break my heart.

So its OK for men to sleep around. Here we go again!

ReputationRep:
    Me but I'm not the most beautiful gal on the block.

ReputationRep:
    Like many others have stated, there are girls like this around. You need to learn how to identify and find them. I would tell you to think about the type of girl you reckon you'd like and try and work out where she might hang out. The uni library. A coffee shop. A pub rather than a club. And then I'd tell you to go to these places. But to be honest, like generally attracts like, and if you're not already frequenting the kinds of places your dream girlfriend would, then something's possibly up with you and your specification. If you're constantly encountering drunk young women, maybe you should stop going clubbing and realise also in many social situations people generally are drunk - it's kind of the norm these days - but in the light of day are intelligent, interesting and pleasant individuals. No one is at their best at 2am in some grotty club. Take a good long look at your specification and ask yourself whether you embody the qualities you so desire in a woman.
    Most people at some point think about the qualities they would like in a partner. That's fine. But it's when the list gets long and pedantic that it's not fine. When I'm asked what I look for in a partner I tend to pluck words out of thin air without really thinking about it. I tend to fancy people who don't fulfill half my specification and may even go completely against it. I think people see a list like this as a way of filtering through people, but there's no need for it - our brain has already made its mind up for us and there's no fighting it. Similar core values are a must, but after that you should be open-minded. Forget your list, get out and meet some real women and see where that goes.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you're just looking in the wrong place...

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    I am sure you can find some in a library.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but they live in caves, go hunting in the mountains you will see her, her pristine beauty

ReputationRep:
    We are a rare breed... but we do exist!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nightfall576)
    Are there any girls who have these qualities?

At least reasonably smart
    Nice person
    Not a slut/whore (Dosent sleep around)
    Dosent smoke do drugs or drink irresponsibly

Any girls like this who respect their bodies and take care of themselves?

Not trying to be hostile just curious!
    *takes long look at gf sat on the other end of the sofa*

... Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara5)
    We are a rare breed... but we do exist!
    maybe you could arrange to meet him haha

ReputationRep:
    I fit that description

ReputationRep:
    there are many out there op, dont worry, im sure you will find one perfect for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    I fit that description
    Your name seems to disagree with your post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuronica)
    Yes, such girls exist. I know several.

JUST cigarettes/tobacco!? I wouldn't become interested in anyone who smoked either. I'm quite sensitive to smells, and I start to cough if I inhale the smoke from cigarettes. I also find it disgusting, and would not want to date somebody who didn't care more for their own health. In addition, if I get children, I don't want their father, one of their biggest role models, to be a smoker or anyone who thinks that it is ok. Smoking causes a LOT of unnecessary expenses for the government, and increases the risk of cancer and other terrible diseases. I really, from my heart, wish everybody just stopped smoking, for the sake of society and themselves.

Sorry for my rant, I just _really dislike smoking and everything it brings.
    THIS! it's a very disgusting/unattractive habit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    They were sadly hunted to extinction for their pelts
    When did this thread become Silence of the Lambs?!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well im getting a lot of people saying that no girls like that exist.

Depressing...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.