Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh, has anyone got any good revision tips?? i have several exams in May/June!!!

2 English Lit
    2 English Lang
    Physics
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Maybe maths

HELP!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have 12 exams in May/June. I just suggest revising every now and then until around beginning of May and then revise harder. Don't over do it though otherwise you'll be even more stressed.

ReputationRep:
    I agree on what Beat is saying. The quicker you start the better and easier you have life. Don't stress too much over it, create a timetable and fill in suitable times for yourself. Ask your teachers for tuition, i'm sure they should provide you with some help/extra work. But always keep in mind that you have these exams. Don't waste time and the best of luck! you'll do yourself proud, aslong as you give it your best!

ReputationRep:
    Make a timetable with lots of breaks in it to motivate yourself! Start off revising lightly now on subjects and topics you really don't understand/ find hardest, then when you get closer to exams, build in everything easier and work harder as exams get closer. Save past papers for close to the exam so you can identify last minute weaknesses.

The best things to do for light revision include posters, flashcards and testing/teaching your friends Revise for your earlier exams first, then build in more revision for later exams- and don't spend hours on it! Spread your time out and take regular breaks

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    english lit and language: just practice past papers
    biology, chemistry, physics: find your specification and make notes according to that and memorise them. past papers really help too
    maths: go through all the topics that can come up in the exam and go through them. those you do not feel confident in, revise and practice them until you fully understand it

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress over it, but it's good to start preparing for the exams as soon as possible.

I recommend you start doing exam-style questions for your English exams, and for Science make notes and continue memorizing them until it sticks, and for Maths complete the book and do as many mathematics questions as you can.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much guys!! im so wanting to do well... i need my A's!!! :O

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.