Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE Grades were 1A* 7A 2B.
    Do I stand a chance for Bsc. in Economics. Also I am an International Student. My subjects are Maths , F.Maths , Physics ,Psych, and Economics.

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse, as long as you enjoy the subject and with those grades and current subjects you have quite a good chance in getting into a good university (Russell Group).

ReputationRep:
    My GCSEs are worse though :/ WIll that hinder my chances for an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Stop worrying about your GCSE's and focus on your AS for now! They matter a lot, if you don't do well in AS they wont event look at GCSE! Try hard for AS, and do you best in that! Past is the past, you cant change it Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about your gcses. For economics the only universities that care that much are Oxbridge. Just make sure you get high As for AS and you will get offers regardless of your gcses.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.