College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City Univeristy London - Journalism Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tambourine
Get a room, guys

Only if you're paying. In all seriousness, have you applied for Journalism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Hi there! I have applied for Journalism and had my offer a few weeks ago! I'm so excited! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Daphne_Pt
Hi there! I have applied for Journalism and had my offer a few weeks ago! I'm so excited! :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's great!:biggrin: Is it going to be your firm choice?
Reply 43
Yes of course! I mean, I really wanted to go to City so I chose both Media and Journalism, but Journalism is definitely my first choice! :wink:
Yes of course! I mean, I really wanted to go to City so I chose both Media and Journalism, but Journalism is definitely my first choice! :wink:

Same for me as well!:smile: Congratz on the offer btw!
Original post by fishesnchips
That's great!:biggrin: Is it going to be your firm choice?

When are you guys deciding on accommodation? I wish there was a facebook group for Journalism applicants or something so we could all communicate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TaylorGang_4
When are you guys deciding on accommodation? I wish there was a facebook group for Journalism applicants or something so we could all communicate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

still asking for advice from ppl to see where is the best to stay at. Should we create a fb group,do u think?
Reply 47

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't decided yet, and if I can tell you I'm a bit worried about it, since the halls are pretty expensive but I have no idea how to find a flat. I'm Italian and ,at the moment, I'm still living in Italy, I will move to London this summer..:s-smilie:

I think a Fb group would be a good idea, btw :wink:
I've been looking at East Central House which is the cheapest student accommodation at £185 :facepalm:

And a facebook group would be very useful!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't decided yet, and if I can tell you I'm a bit worried about it, since the halls are pretty expensive but I have no idea how to find a flat. I'm Italian and ,at the moment, I'm still living in Italy, I will move to London this summer..:s-smilie:

I'm in the same situation, I'm kind of starting to worry. I want to look for flats but I don't know where to start! I don't use Facebook that much nowadays but if someone made a group I'd be happy to join :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same situation, I'm kind of starting to worry. I want to look for flats but I don't know where to start! I don't use Facebook that much nowadays but if someone made a group I'd be happy to join :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll create one if you guys dont mind:smile:
This is the link to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/499498916765161/
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by fishesnchips
I'll create one if you guys dont mind:smile:
This is the link to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/499498916765161/

Done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Hey guys & girls, I have a question concerning the freshers week for the journalism course.
Does anyone know at what time and where we have to be Monday morning?

Thanks!
Hey guys,I applied to MA International Journalism at City & am an international student from India...I have an year of experience in journalism with a broadcast training course and 8 months internship.I know its not much but thats all i have.Am looking for other internships/jobs but for the moment my experience is limited.Does city need lots of work experience to consider for admission?

Quick Reply

Latest