Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Literally stuck between the two since I have an offer from both...
    Lincoln has a nicer city than Leeds but Leeds looks like it has a better course with more opportunity's...
    I may be wrong, I didn't go to any open days but on my interview at Lincoln I wasn't really shown any of the facilities but at Leeds they gave us a tour and showed us workshops such as screen printing and other things we could do.

Would be helpful if I could hear from current students about the facilities of both and what your experience was like with the city and the accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi , Im plannig on going to Leeds this year to do illustration but I have family friends who live in Lincoln. Honestly, I know what you mean by Lincoln being a nicer city ( in the way it looks) but Leeds has got alot more going for it! From what i've heard, theres so much to do and its great for students. Apparently its also really cheap to live there (a student said something like 80 quid a week to live in a house?!?!?). I know this may sound kinda shallow but I think Leeds also has a better reputation which may helps later when looking for jobs and stuff.
    I know im not a current student , but I hope that helps!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.