ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revise7869)
    Isnt ROE 11.24 %

367000 / 3265000 *100?
    Yeah it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebduff)
    They will probably give you a table which says all the node numbers and you write the Numbers next to it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah okay. So for example on the decision tree, you'd put for node 1- the overall best option and total?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollymurslove)
    Ah okay. So for example on the decision tree, you'd put for node 1- the overall best option and total?
    Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks! I've not used one of the sheet things in any of the mocks!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any other promotional strategies ideas that can be used other than the four in the decision tree??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.1994)
    Does anyone have any other promotional strategies ideas that can be used other than the four in the decision tree??
    below the line promo

ReputationRep:
    Sponsor a race @ 13700?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HypErTwisT)
    Sponsor a race @ 13700?
    I got sponsor a race, can't remember the figure though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxo)
    I got sponsor a race, can't remember the figure though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah ok, thats good then, some people said there were 00s at the end box, so it would be 137 instead of 13700, Im at tad worried because I didnt notice this, and didnt put a lot of working, do you reackon they'd penalise for it? what did you think about the other questions?

ReputationRep:
    I crossed all my 00's out so I had 137 :/ I don't know how they'd penalise for it :/

I didn't like question 3 at all but thought the others were okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I ****ed this up, I got sponsor a team, didnt cross my noughts out and got thrown by the market demand question :/ bye bye uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 13700. I saw in the EMV box that it had ('00) or something like that but I just wrote the full numbers out. Balz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannxo)
    I crossed all my 00's out so I had 137 :/ I don't know how they'd penalise for it :/

I didn't like question 3 at all but thought the others were okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah ok, I'll just have to beg they realise it was just a random thing not an actual error :s

Was that the response to demand one? I was ok with most of the questions cos I'd done very similar ones as practice, however I'm not great at level 3 & 4, but hopefully I wasnt too bad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstebanK0)
    I got 13700. I saw in the EMV box that it had ('00) or something like that but I just wrote the full numbers out. Balz.
    It would be a pretty stupid thing to peanalise if they didnt give us it...hopefully they will realise it's not a genuine error...

ReputationRep:
    If I put 000 and didn't cross out my zeros but showed all my working would I get penalised for that?!!!! fml

ReputationRep:
    Crap! Did anyone write that they should not sponsor a race?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naina154)
    Was going to but then I thought about time scale, exposure to publicity, scope of national media coverage and some other crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naina154)
    I said they shouldnt, the figures are likely to be unreliable since we dont know ccl has done anything similar ( no past figures ect...), then said the actual profit generated would be minimal compared to ccl's level of profit and rev..

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.