Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    For the demand question I wrote about three points
    Reducing the price of bikes to hire in off peak times to increase demand
    Hire the prices for bikes in on peak times which will increase the demand at off peak times
    Increase their supply of second hand bikes as unemployment is high which will increase the demand of second hand bikes especially at rocking ham Forrest to help them break even

Can anyone tell me if these points are valid ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstebanK0)
    Anyone taking F293 next week?
    I am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephaniehope23)
    I am
    How are you feeling about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdrd)
    For the demand question I wrote about three points
    Reducing the price of bikes to hire in off peak times to increase demand
    Hire the prices for bikes in on peak times which will increase the demand at off peak times
    Increase their supply of second hand bikes as unemployment is high which will increase the demand of second hand bikes especially at rocking ham Forrest to help them break even

Can anyone tell me if these points are valid ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As long as you've analysed, given both sides and justified your view, then they'll be valid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhellaboy)
    If you look at the mark scheme for the decision tree on June 2011 they award you full marks even if you write 48 or 48000 in node 1, the 00's shouldn't be a problem. As long as your node 1 is correct. Go ahead and check it out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you remember how tyou got your answer?
    My whole class got the same answer of £13,400 but for above the line promotion and we don't know where we've gone wrong (if we have) to get a different answer to everyone else

ReputationRep:
    From what ive read on this thread quite a lot of people for £13,400 for above the line promotion, so you could be right there, however they also got £13,700 for sponsoring a race. We went through it in class so i could scan in my decision tree and working out to show you how we got that value...

(Original post by megana28)
    My whole class got the same answer of £13,400 but for above the line promotion and we don't know where we've gone wrong (if we have) to get a different answer to everyone else

ReputationRep:
    Extremely nervous you?

ReputationRep:
    My branches were £13,700 for sponsoring a race, £13,280 for sponsoring a team, £13,400 for above the line promotion and £13,000 for targeted discounts. I can't remember what the probability's were so can't help to tell how I got but those were my answers. As long as all your others are correct you'll loose 1 or 2 marks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the fact that the essay focused on sponsor a race gave the indication that it was the highest node but if everything else is correct except the sponsor a race node, you'll get the OFR which will deduct between 1-3 marks most likely but then your essay will be marked based on your figures so you won't have any marks deducted on your essay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackhayes74)
    I think the fact that the essay focused on sponsor a race gave the indication that it was the highest node but if everything else is correct except the sponsor a race node, you'll get the OFR which will deduct between 1-3 marks most likely but then your essay will be marked based on your figures so you won't have any marks deducted on your essay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh phew that's what I was worrying about because obviously my other question is in reference to above the mine promotion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harriet6250)
    From what ive read on this thread quite a lot of people for £13,400 for above the line promotion, so you could be right there, however they also got £13,700 for sponsoring a race. We went through it in class so i could scan in my decision tree and working out to show you how we got that value...

Thay would be great if you could please

ReputationRep:
    me too

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone sitting f295 tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    F293 for me tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got tips on how to do well for F293 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey952)
    Anybody got tips on how to do well for F293 ?
    Here's the thread for it: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2381291

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing F294 tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing f295

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing f295 too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me three!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.