Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frosty122)
    Had few questions marked today by my teacher and he was saying im being to descriptive he said to me "i should walk into that exam room with the mine frame that i am there to sort this company out" he said u cant be wrong ( well within reason ) as long as u explain why you believe ccl should do something then u will get the level 4 marks. who agrees with that ? just want to know if he is correct or not ?
    My teacher went on the course for this exam and he said the head examiner said the best way to answer questions is to answer them as though the examiner is say across from you and you're talking to them. You are trying to fix this business! We're here to give them the best advice we can

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harriet6250)
    Does anybody else think the overheads for Rockingham Forest Peddlers is extremely high? (£234,000) considering they have a 10 year free lease on the outlet and only 2 staff members? I cant think what could account for such a huge amount of money. If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated!
    This is a massive point to make especially when referring to the break even objective! At the moment overheads are allocated in proportion to sales revenue, a more fair way of allocating could be to do it by number of staff in an outlet or the shops square footage. If they had allocated overheads more fairly and therefore reflected true costs, rockingham forest would've probably already broken even

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebduff)
    This is a massive point to make especially when referring to the break even objective! At the moment overheads are allocated in proportion to sales revenue, a more fair way of allocating could be to do it by number of staff in an outlet or the shops square footage. If they had allocated overheads more fairly and therefore reflected true costs, rockingham forest would've probably already broken even

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes exactly what i was thinking, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frosty122)
    also this question "evaluate factors influencing the demand for ccls product and bicycle hire ? would i talk about macro economic factors ?
    Yeah I'd say, Interest rates, inflation and economic growth

ReputationRep:
    So what does everything think the MOST likely questions are going to come up?
    I know we can't say any for definite!

How're you all doing with a day to go?

ReputationRep:
    Im seriously worried now after reading all the stuff you guys have revised. Do you think the decision tree will come up? If not- what else would it be?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollymurslove)
    Im seriously worried now after reading all the stuff you guys have revised. Do you think the decision tree will come up? If not- what else would it be?!

I think there's like 90% chance decision tree will be on, otherwise it'll probably be ratios, can't think of what else it could be apart from them two!

ReputationRep:
    I think there's like 90% chance decision tree will be on, otherwise it'll probably be ratios, can't think of what else it could be apart from them two!
    Somebody said something about "times series analysis" but I've never been taught that?!

ReputationRep:
    Somebody said something about "times series analysis" but I've never been taught that?!
    Me neither! So I assume it's pretty irrelevant to this! I wouldn't worry about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me a brief overview of what topics they're revising? I'm looking at macroeconomic factors and stakeholders but idk what else to look at before! :/

ReputationRep:
    I am so stuck at what to revise apart from the obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Have you all got the case study analysis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstebanK0)
    Have you all got the case study analysis?
    i have the APT

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the 'additional sponsorship' means/entails? its mentioned on line 67 and is one of the branches off the decision tree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harriet6250)
    Does anyone know what the 'additional sponsorship' means/entails? its mentioned on line 67 and is one of the branches off the decision tree.
    Just means that they do more sponsorship In the future

ReputationRep:
    Just means that they do more sponsorship In the future
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    What is price discrimination??

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said if decision tree doesnt come up then it may well be payback or ARR

ReputationRep:
    On a macroeconomic question i would write about 1. monetary policy 2. unemployment and 3. inflation.... but there doesn't seem to be much to write on inflation affecting ccl apart from price of bike rising ahead of inflation, certainly not enough for a pargraph, any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/134076721/...-June-2013-pdf

Maybe this might be useful for some of you lot..

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.