Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how do I apply for the maintenance grant watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi there, I am doing a two year FDA course. I received the full loan for the 2012/2013 application and later on I received the full maintenance grant after sending off a household income form. Now I need to sort out my 2013/2014 finances and I cant see how to apply for the maintenance grant. I have been approved for the loan, but I cant seem to find any way of applying for the grant. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Berty,

    It sounds as though you've submitted your application as applying only for the loans.

    Don't worry though we can get this changed.

    You'll need to print off and return this form to request that your application be changed to take household income into account: http://bit.ly/XC14r5

    Your parent(s) can supply financial details by completing and returning this form: http://bit.ly/YlOk6F
    We'll need a separate copy of the form for each parent in your household.

    Hope this helps,
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.