Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Maths, because it's interesting and easy to revise as there's only one answer.

ReputationRep:
    none so far, due to my January results

ReputationRep:
    Sociology was probably my least stressful, I think I was quite lucky in that a lot of it came naturally and it was interesting.

But my absolute favourite was Law. I had an awesome teacher who made the whole thing so, so interesting and even though I personally found it to be my hardest A-Level I didn't mind putting in the extra time and effort because I really enjoyed it. I wanted a cross of the two so my degree is Criminology with Psychology (my other A-Level, wasn't too sure of it then but thought it might be useful - hate it now!), but I really do wish I had stuck with Law. Loved every second!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economi)
    Maths, because it's interesting and easy to revise as there's only one answer.
    ^precisely. I can't deal with all the wishy-washyness (sorry can't think of a better word!) of all the essay stuff... not to mention the fact that I can't write essays!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Mathematics; especially pure stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Chemistry, every topic we cover is just so interesting so it's actually enjoyable to study it even though it can be pretty difficult in places. I would have said Biology too, but I can't stand the ecology side of it (especially the stuff covered in the OCR syllabus) even though the human biology stuff is amazing

ReputationRep:
    Psychology and English literature and language.

ReputationRep:
    Physics, can't think how people can go about in their day to day lives without wondering how the universe is the way it is and what laws govern the way it works.

Then again, mathematics is the language of physics, so that's also pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    Psychology. I absolutely ADORE it. Followed closely by biology and then chemistry. I love learning about how things work. Doesn't matter what they are, the human mind, biological processes or chemical processes. They're all amazing to study to me. haha.

ReputationRep:
    Maths/Further maths, everything except applied modules cos they suck, guess because i find it pretty interesting though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansontoast93)
    The ones I enjoyed the most where History and English lit and lang. I had a really good teacher for History, who made a topic I usually would have no interest in (American history from 1800's to 1969) to being really interesting. And English has always been a bit of a passion of mine.
    omg kitten cutie o.o

ReputationRep:
    English Literature, because it is so enjoyable that it doesn't feel like work!

ReputationRep:
    maths..surprisingly :rolleyes:

i also llike the human sides of biology

ReputationRep:
    Biology!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Physics right now!

ReputationRep:
    It's got to be physics, for me!

ReputationRep:
    Maths-its really interesting and i can study for hours.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Physics. Maths isn't far behind, though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love Chemistry. Love doing the experiment and calculations and love answering chemical questions. (don't even ask).
    There's a certain beauty attached to chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaNick)
    Physics, that AQA specification makes me :eek::eek::eek:
    I'm on the AQA spec. It's awesome!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.