The Student Room Group

What's your favourite a level

Scroll to see replies

Economics and Philosophy
Reply 61
A level OCR law. Predicted most topics and was interesting.
(edited 10 years ago)
Chemistry fo shizzle
French. It's the only one i'm doing :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Least stressful - ICT
Most enjoyable - Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
History! There's so much to find out! So many time periods, civilisations etc. understanding how we are affected today's by the events I the past.
Reply 66
Maths + Further maths
Maths. :love:
Further Maths is also incredible; finding out about imaginary numbers was actually pretty exciting (albeit embarrassing).
English literature, closely followed by photography.
Reply 70
History and Politics :smile:
Probably maths! It's weird too because out of all the A-levels I've taken it's the one I didn't think I would enjoy that much but I am. I also find Philosophy and Ethics quite thought provoking and interesting but I'm already dreading the exams for it :frown:
Further maths all the way!! Out of my 6 modules for maths and f.maths, FP1 is by far the best! :headbang:

I also really like french haha!
Biology or history :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was definitely chemistry :biggrin:
Original post by artisha
:biggrin:
just wondering, whats your favourite a level is...
I know everyone will have different opinions but favourite in terms of... least stressful or most enjoyable
ALSO SAY WHY:smile:

Computer Studies because its easy-never had to sit down and study for any exam! :biggrin: What about you?:smile:
Psychology its really interesting and we r only learning about memory but my other options are the rest of the sciences chemistry which I only did last week so struggling. Physics is interesting but kinda hard
I loved studying Chemistry at A-Level. A2 personally was more exciting but I just like both the practical aspects of Chemistry (dealing with potential hazards when setting up reflux condensers etc) and also the theoretical aspects, e.g. ligands in transition metal complexes and organic chem was so much fun.

So glad I'll be studying modules on Pharmacology and Biochemistry at uni on my Pharmacy course. Just pure excitement.
Reply 78
History. It's the most interesting by far out of my options. I would say Biology and Literature are a close second with Maths coming last.
Reply 79
Definitely physics! I love it so so much!

Quick Reply

Latest