Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've nooo idea how to use this student room so posting a new thread in hope that it will get some replies hahaha. Anyone firmed BA in Fashion for MMU?? I've firmed it already but still unsure if I want to move to Manchester, seems so big compared to Newcastle (my dream place to go but just got rejected for the second time)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't officially confirmed it yet but its my first choice (fashion buying and merchandising at MMU) and I love Manchester so much. I visit it most weeks and I always feel really comfortable and I come from a very small town hah! I don't know if this helps!

ReputationRep:
    My friend does it she loves it and is in her final year now !!! Manchester has amazing night life ! Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fbennett)
    I've nooo idea how to use this student room so posting a new thread in hope that it will get some replies hahaha. Anyone firmed BA in Fashion for MMU?? I've firmed it already but still unsure if I want to move to Manchester, seems so big compared to Newcastle (my dream place to go but just got rejected for the second time)
    I've firmed it too! I'm nervous about moving to Manchester as well it's a 6 hour drive from me haha. Excited though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeaJackson)
    I've firmed it too! I'm nervous about moving to Manchester as well it's a 6 hour drive from me haha. Excited though
    I live in Manchester =D Its fantastic, you will love it! And MMU is a fantastic Uni too. (My bro goes there haha)

ReputationRep:
    ahh thanks guysss!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Im starting BA Fashion design too. Just got accom sorted today ps - i need to take a pane to get to Manc! 6 hour drive is nothing ;P Cant wait to get started !

ReputationRep:
    Fml -.- *plane.. Ahaha

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.