Biology Help Needed!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
CacheUK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Hiya, If anyone is doing A-Level Biology can they please help me! I need to find out about binary fusion, i have no idea what it is to do with other than i think it has something o do with plants.... any ideas of where to look or even what it is?!! Thanks in advance!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CacheUK)
Hiya, If anyone is doing A-Level Biology can they please help me! I need to find out about binary fusion, i have no idea what it is to do with other than i think it has something o do with plants.... any ideas of where to look or even what it is?!! Thanks in advance!
OK, firstly, go to www.google.com and search for 'binary fusion'. Secondly, if you still cant find what you are looking for, post in the proper forum.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
OK, firstly, go to www.google.com and search for 'binary fusion'. Secondly, if you still cant find what you are looking for, post in the proper forum.
Are you pushing for mod???

G
CacheUK
Rep:
?
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I doubt he/she/it is pushing for mod as i guess a moderators replies require brains - something "imasillynarb" obviously doesnt posses. Also i am not stupid - I have found out that searching on google does not give me the required answer, hence my post here. However it has been a while since i last posted as i have better things to do with my life than push to be a moderator on a forum, therefore i made a mistake. If you look in the "proper forum" you will find an updated copy of my original post. Thanks for the reply though you ignoramus.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by CacheUK)
i think you’re referring to binary fission, which is basically cell replication of prokaryotic organisms (i.e. bacteria). it is similar to mitosis in many ways but is specific to prokaryotes.
CacheUK
Rep:
?
(Original post by boygenious)
i think you’re referring to binary fission, which is basically cell replication of prokaryotic organisms (i.e. bacteria). it is similar to mitosis in many ways but is specific to prokaryotes.
Yeah i was - just realised!

cheers.... at least you are able to make a useful comment thanks again.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (221)
13.82%
Impatient (204)
12.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise