Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Does he like me or just want a relationship? Watch

I think I already know the answer to this but im asking anyway.

I met a guy through a friend about December time. We've been good friends since and got quite close, we have take out nights and go to self defence classes together.

Anyway, in the time Ive known him hes been very desperate for a girlfriend. Hed just broken up with his girlfriend of 4 years when I met him, then a week later he was seeing someone else- they broke up, then he saw someone else and now theyve broken up.

Hes now been dropping very subtle hints that he likes me. Im finding it hard to see them as genuine because he seems to be relationship hopping.

I know he has a lot of love to give and a really caring guy. But I dont want him to want to go out with me just for the sake of having a girlfriend. I want him to actually like me

What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    He may actually like you, but if I were you I would wait until his relationship hopping stage has stopped so that you know for sure.

(Original post by McFlury)
    He may actually like you, but if I were you I would wait until his relationship hopping stage has stopped so that you know for sure.
    ye, he keeps giving me compliments on my looks and stuff, but i really cant tell if hes relationship hopping
    We're spending a lot of time together so i guess if its meant to be it will.

Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.