Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    NiSO4 anyone?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    I put this as the equilibrium is still met by the same amount being used up What was your Kc value?
    I cannot remember exactly what I put for the tick boxes, but I do not think it was that, the rationale being that you are increasing the concentration of one of the reactants on the left, so the equillibrium should shift to the right to minimise the change. But that was one of the questions I gambled on.

ReputationRep:
    unofficial mark scheme ?

ReputationRep:
    University? After todays paper What does that even mean anymore? The term is alien to me now.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'll just go back home to get married if I don't get into Dentistry this August. Anyone else interested, feel free to join me

ReputationRep:
    See I was practicing all the different hard questions to could appear and water of crystallisation was 1 so I did this in about 5-7 minutes, that CO2 one was like ?
    It took me forever but thankfully I had about 25 minutes to do it haha. I know! When I read the CO2 question I felt like I was doing a biology paper haha

ReputationRep:
    Last question FML 0 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kc 16.8? (3s.f.)

Buffer solution pH of 3.99 or something? o.O

ReputationRep:
    I literally cried after this exam. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amin666)
    unofficial mark scheme ?
    Computer says NO.

ReputationRep:
    how much was the rate calculation form the graph worth, i didnt draw a tangent just did conc/time (3.4/40) and got 0.085moldm-3s-1

ReputationRep:
    They sure asked alot about the buffers didn't they? It's a good thing I finally understood them
    Lol Maths nerd you're supposed to be off the studentroom.

Fortunately yesterday I went over the Jan13 buffers question with my teacher.

You work out mols before
    Mols used and then the conc of the HA and A-

Lowest I got on that Paper was 80. I don't like to say this but I really hope because it's June that will push my UMS pretty high.

ReputationRep:
    IMO grade boundary will be between 72 and 75 for an A.

I just feel so... "meh" about the whole exam. Paper went alright. Having said that tho the amount of times I've left an exam feeling good and then being dissapointed on exam day... I feel like i'm due a positive surprise lol.

Like a few others I got FeO42- for one of the answers, but for the last question I forgot to do SO4 thing, just Ni 7H20 so i've probably lost marks there.

When I think about it that's all that really come to mind when I think of questions I struggled on. Oh and the photosynthesis one. When I write it down it doesn't sound like i've lost all that many marks. But I know i've probably lost like 20 marks on silly mistakes, 'cus I always do.

ReputationRep:
    what was everyones KC value?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i got that

ReputationRep:
    This paper was not nice overall at all. For the Last question i got 7 but stupidly put Ni(DMG)2.7H2O how many marks out of 7 do u think i'd get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymango)
    You absolute babe! I got that too! This makes me happy!
    I got NiSO4.7H20 too! I worked out the 7 waters bit, but I'm going to be honest, I completely gussied the sulphate bit. I figured if nickel had a +2 charge then the ion making the salt would have a 2- charge, but adding the molar mass in the end gave me the right number of moles I don't think I'll get all the marks on that as I didn't fully work it out, some of it was a guess.

Also, what did everyone get for the kc?

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the pH of the buffer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by godknows)
    Greater, same, same :/

(Original post by master y)
    What did people put for the tick boxes thing? I guessed greater, greater, same
    I put greater, fewer, same...

ReputationRep:
    They sure asked alot about the buffers didn't they? It's a good thing I finally understood them
    Lol Maths nerd you're supposed to be off the studentroom.

Fortunately yesterday I went over the Jan13 buffers question with my teacher.

You work out mols before
    Mols used and then the conc of the HA and A-

Lowest I got on that Paper was 80. I don't like to say this but I really hope because it's June with fewer prepared students that will push my UMS pretty high.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.