Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duharvalgt)
    Q7dii) The decomposition is the reverse of the charging equations
    Q4e) Lactic acid pH is the closest to the buffer system pH.
    It's PKa close to the pH

ReputationRep:
    Just did June 2010 and I got 94 if I am being harsh and 96 if i am being nice! happy with that
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Just got 91/100 on June 2012 and that's with me being really harsh! I must say if I got a score like that on Wednesday I'd be absolutely ecstatic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Just got 91/100 on June 2012 and that's with me being really harsh! I must say if I got a score like that on Wednesday I'd be absolutely ecstatic!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    High five for amazing marks! 91 is usually close to full UMS so i would be ecstatic too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    Are you still confused on both parts?
    yeah I still don't get how you do it. I don't understand why my method isn't right
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chignesh10)
    High five for amazing marks! 91 is usually close to full UMS so i would be ecstatic too!
    Lets just pull it off again on Wednesday, this one only took me about 1 hour and 20 minutes too, but I could've only got like 2-3 more marks as I wasn't sure how to answer a few parts, it makes perfect sense now though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggfriedrice)
    Are you sure? Because phew, for a moment there I thought everything I knew about half cells was a lie.
    yep definitely, if you go on the ocr website where the past paper is, theres an erratum notice which shows the mistake

edit: here it is

http://ocr.org.uk/Images/61753-quest...ts-erratum.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Lets just pull it off again on Wednesday, this one only took me about 1 hour and 20 minutes too, but I could've only got like 2-3 more marks as I wasn't sure how to answer a few parts, it makes perfect sense now though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WHAT! 1 hour and 20 minutes!? thats quick!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just want 122-130 UMS, anything over that will be a bonus! hopefully we smash it

ReputationRep:
    Anyone, would be generous to share what they think will come up?

ReputationRep:
    Just did Jan 13. Didn't remember a thing apart from the atrocious last question, which I didn't understand this time round either. I'm not sure I'll ever understand it tbh Thank God for low boundaries!

Anyone know any easier ways of doing the last question. It's a mystery to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raj Kang)
    Anyone, would be generous to share what they think will come up?
    Most things will come up but I reckon it will be a similar difficulty to the jan 2013 paper as we get 2 hours instead of the 1hour 45 for all the past years.

ReputationRep:
    any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyA*)
    Most things will come up but I reckon it will be a similar difficulty to the jan 2013 paper as we get 2 hours instead of the 1hour 45 for all the past years.
    january and june of 2012 both also had 2 hours but they were fairly standard papers. I reckon the difficulty of this junes paper will be the same as last years, or maybe a bit harder

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it was 2 hours last June too and that paper was doable. Jan 13 was destructive. They tend to make F325 exams harder in Jan and F324 exams harder in June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needtosucceed=))
    january and june of 2012 both also had 2 hours but they were fairly standard papers. I reckon the difficulty of this junes paper will be the same as last years, or maybe a bit harder
    Hey it's you, how did you find F322?

ReputationRep:
    Hey it's you, how did you find F322?
    hello thought it was a fairly easy paper, few tricky things but generally okay. better than june 2012 not as easy as jan 2013. how did you find it? how you feeling about f325?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duharvalgt)
    Q7dii) The decomposition is the reverse of the charging equations
    Q4e) Lactic acid pH is the closest to the buffer system pH.
    how can you work out ph of lactoc acid from pka? also i dont understand your first sentence. can you yell me how youbworked it out?

ReputationRep:
    is there a relationship between pka and ph?

ReputationRep:
    "a student wants to determine lattice enthalpy of Na2CO3. Suggest why it's difficult. "
    I said because it's hard to separate the ion into the individual elements which was wrong, but I don't understand the answer for it.
    The answer says "requires formation of ions from C and O" doesn't that mean it's hard to just react C and O?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.