Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'd say UCL, and you put it under the UCL thread so secretley you prefer UCL? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R1C3W1N3)
    I'd say UCL, and you put it under the UCL thread so secretley you prefer UCL? :mmm:
    Haha, I put it under another thread but someone moved it. I don't know what I prefer at the moment. Maybe I should just flip a coin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flax)
    Haha, I put it under another thread but someone moved it. I don't know what I prefer at the moment. Maybe I should just flip a coin?
    Sorry just seen this now, I would attend open days... but generally speaking people prefer (and it's ranked higher) UCL...

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I had made my mind up a couple of weeks ago. Or at least I thought I had. This is what's going through my mind right now. After much researching and debating, I prefer UCL's pathway modules to KCL's, however, I still prefer KCL's core to UCL's. Do I have to love the core as well? I know it's 50% so it's a quite substantial amount. I just don't think that I would enjoy it and I would probably enjoy UCL's pathway modules more than KCL's. Any current students who can help me out? (Possibly Torvus who has been so helpful?)

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.