Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Stupid mistake - prostitute Watch

Stupidly at the weekend I went with a prostitute in Amsterdam.

She gave me oral, we had sex (I'm not under exaggerating when I say it was at the most ten thrusts) then more oral.

She put a condom on me for all of this.

Im now in complete bits worrying over stds. Had no physical/visible symptoms but have had a tingling sensation around my testicles/prostate which I'm trying to convince myself is nervous energy as I'm proper worried.

never had any std tests- never had to, can someone offer some advice, should I be getting tested for the whole works ?

appreciate any help on this

ReputationRep:
    Yes, have the STD tests. To put your mind at rest more than anything.

ReputationRep:
    How much did you pay the prostitute?

ReputationRep:
    Visit a sexual health clinic and speak to them for guidance, they'll probably recommend one to settle your nerves

ReputationRep:
    Why are you worried if you used a condom?

ReputationRep:
    Get tested to prevent yourself worrying. Generally a condom will mean you're safe, but there can be accidents and you're obviously worried about it. It's good to get into the habit of getting checked out anyway, it's not scary!

(Original post by mollie-)
    The sensation kept me awake all night, almost feels like a bruising around the prostate this morning, never experienced this before.

Will try and get checked out today, petrified.

(Original post by mollie-)
    Because of the sensations I mentioned. They kept me awake all night and its more uncomfortable now.

As others advised I got checked out. Clear on the STDs they can tell you about there and then but they did say its a bit early so ill need a retest anyway.

Still getting the pains but they said to go to GP if that continues.

What a **** I feel

ReputationRep:
    your "diseases " might be just imagination due to the fact you're worried. anyway, see a doc is the best solution

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cape Verde)
    How much did you pay the prostitute?
    Lol. This made me laugh.

Anyway OP I'd get tested for everything just incase, to put your mind at rest more than anything. I'm sure it's nothing as I believe prostitutes over there have to go for regular checks anyway. But better to be safe than sorry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No need to worry so much since you used a condom.. Well the chance are low..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If the condom didnt' leak, break or come off, the odds of pregnancy would be extremely low. (The white stuff on the outside would be her lubrication.)

But if you are uneasy, then yes, stop having sex. It isn't worth the stress on both of you.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You're worried = go.

You'll be classed as 'worried well' though, because I would bet a pile of money that you're physically ok and what you're feeling is the side effects of guilt.

(Original post by unprinted)
    You're worried = go.

You'll be classed as 'worried well' though, because I would bet a pile of money that you're physically ok and what you're feeling is the side effects of guilt.
    thanks for all the replies.

As above I did get checked but guess its early for some stuff.

I do hope you are right but I can tell you I'm not imagining the pains. They are only really tolerable when I'm moving/walking about. Of course could be totally unrelated to what i did but seems far too much of a coincidence to me.

ReputationRep:
    chances are your good OP - Amsterdam is quite stringent in regards to the health of its sex workers so you should be ok

but get yourself checked just in case

ReputationRep:
    Yea, all of the girls over there mostly clean because they are checking frequently

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Stupidly at the weekend I went with a prostitute in Amsterdam.

She gave me oral, we had sex (I'm not under exaggerating when I say it was at the most ten thrusts) then more oral.

She put a condom on me for all of this.

Im now in complete bits worrying over stds. Had no physical/visible symptoms but have had a tingling sensation around my testicles/prostate which I'm trying to convince myself is nervous energy as I'm proper worried.

never had any std tests- never had to, can someone offer some advice, should I be getting tested for the whole works ?

appreciate any help on this
    Just sounds like blue balls dude

ReputationRep:
    You get your monies worth?

Haven't tested positive to anything at the clinic (have had two lots of tests though both were quite early, one only a few days after, one about ten days).

They gave me antibiotics for two weeks as there's obviously an infection of some kind. Although there was probably some improvement it hasn't cleared and I have still have testicular pain.

I suppose I still have no idea if its even std related but its far too much of a coincidence. Would be great to get input from someone who's been through this, it's really starting to affect me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.