Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I stupidly chose art for as and a level and for my exam one of the questions was catastrophic events so I stupidly picked that one... My teacher said that I should do war it will be a good one for me to do..
    But I have no ideas at all!! I have 3 weeks until the exam and I still need idea development and observations I've already have 6 weeks please help and give me ideas I've been to war museums and on the Internet and looked through granddads stuff no ideas are forming... PLEASE HELP!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Build a town model and burn it. Video it at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe this is a bit of a rubbish idea but since you're generally marked higher for taking your own photographs and drawing from direct observation etc., perhaps you could look at the before and after effects of a catastrophic event?

Like, burned down trees, physical effects on people, perhaps looking at natural disaster, e.g. comparing a calm sea with a tsunami.

That way it'd be easier for you to gather the relevant research such as photographs and drawing from observation. Your research could also consist of exploring the "before" and "after" of catastrophic events in history. If you want to be more emotive, involve more things concerning the effects on people. That way you can do the bulk of your research and development looking at the human figure and perhaps distortion depending on the angle you want to take.

Or maybe this is just a lame idea. xD

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.