Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Who do you believe? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You are up in your bedroom when you hear your mum calling you downstairs. You are halfway down the staircase when all of a sudden, you see your mum in front of her bedroom door, terrified, she whispers, ‘Don’t go downstairs. I heard her, too.’

Who do you believe?

ReputationRep:
    your mum be trollin

ReputationRep:
    The voices in my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    your mum be trollin
    Hello old friend.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go back to my bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Hello old friend.
    sup J

ReputationRep:
    Holy hell. This would definitely scare me

ReputationRep:
    Is this plot from some old show like The Twilight Zone or something similar? It's definitely creepy. I would go to the Mum I could see and say "Mum, I'm having a really, really bad dream. Please help me to wake up from it."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Is this plot from some old show like The Twilight Zone or something similar? It's definitely creepy. I would go to the Mum I could see and say "Mum, I'm having a really, really bad dream. Please help me to wake up from it."
    I have never watched an episode of The Twilight Zone.

ReputationRep:
    Thats like my brother, when hes playing xbox he will randomly scream "MUM!!" then mum comes in all like "whats wrong" and hes oblivious he even shouted it lol.

Weird situation though, so you both heard your mum shout but it wasnt her who said it?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter who you believe... either way there's someone/something in the house.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.