Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Driving test appointment letter Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have my theory certificate and the two parts of my licence ready and waiting for my test this week, but does anyone know if I have to take the appointment letter with me?

I hope I don't need to :erm:...

ReputationRep:
    because my 2nd test was booked straight after failing my 1st for a few days later - i didnt get my letter in time so i just wrote down my reference number and it was fine x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Jean Brodie)
    I have my theory certificate and the two parts of my licence ready and waiting for my test this week, but does anyone know if I have to take the appointment letter with me?

I hope I don't need to :erm:...
    I took mine with me but my examiner didn't ask to see it... maybe ask your instructor what they think?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get a letter and when I turned up for my test I wasn't asked for it they only wanted to see my provisional license

ReputationRep:
    I took everything, but he only wanted to see both parts of my license. The examiner reads out your name anyways, so he'll know you have an appointment booked (:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone! I had a panic when I got back from my second to last lesson at 10pm last night thinking they wouldn't let me do it without it!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.