Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Are his intentions good? Watch

The other night, a guy that I've had feelings for quite a while told me he liked me at a friend's party after everyone was gone. We've had sex only once before and that was about a year ago. Since then we were always flirty with each other but never did anything about it.

We were both drunk and we talked seriously about us for a while and then we made out. He lives across the street but he didn't go home. Instead we crashed at our friend's sofa bed and we cuddled the whole night. Nothing sexual happened and he kissed my forehead twice when he thought I was sleeping.

Is this a good sign that he wants to start something with me and that he cares about me? Would just like to know some opinions

ReputationRep:
    We'd have to know a lot more about his circumstances to make any sort of judgement. Like, has he recently been involved with another girl? How long has he been single? Why do you think he'd suddenly be interested in you whilst previously not?

No, he hasn't been involved with any girl. I think he was always interested in me but he's the type of guy who has trouble showing his emotions sometimes. All of our friends have noticed and pointed out how is he with me, but in a good way if that makes sense.

Oh and after we had sex, I got into a relationship with an ex of mine but I ended it a few months ago.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him you donut

ReputationRep:
    communication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Original post by Anthony.BF)
    Ask him you donut
    Right because guys aren't capable of lying or telling a girl what they want to hear :rolleyes: I was just looking for an outsider's opinion. No need to be rude about it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No I think he hates you.......:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anthony.BF)
    Ask him you donut
    This. :rolleyes:

Ask him. However I dont think hes really that into you judging by your post. They say looks dont matter but that really isnt anything more than a cliche. Some men (usually unsightly ones) will have relatively low standards but as a rule you dont have to be stunning, but at least reasonably attractive. How physically attractive are you?

ReputationRep:
    You really should ask him He seems like he cares for you but you'll never find out for sure unless you Name:  tumblr_mc5304DPhD1qi2qv1o1_500.png
Views: 46
Size:  147.8 KB

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.