Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

FC Bayern München vs Arsenal; 13/03/2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well done Jenkinson

ReputationRep:
    Kudos to Jenkison there

ReputationRep:
    Very very sloppy. We're far too nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really liking Jenkinson and Rosicky so far. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    One more goal b4 half time coyg!

ReputationRep:
    God Robben is so so so selfish. Also Kroos is so good.

ReputationRep:
    Jenkinson, you are a tasty little player aint ya?

ReputationRep:
    There's no pressure on the crosses coming in. That will cost us eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Arteta for Arsenal and in the CL shows just how far out of his depth he actually is. He had found his level at Everton and it makes a mockery of the idiots who were questioning why he didn't get a game for Spain.

ReputationRep:
    That handflick Giroud always does when he's injured....just cracks me up. Hope he's alright though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Arteta for Arsenal and in the CL shows just how far out of his depth he actually is. He had found his level at Everton and it makes a mockery of the idiots who were questioning why he didn't get a game for Spain.
    Couldnt agree more. Classic example of a big fish in a small pond there.

Aaron Ramsey grates me so badly as well. ****ing useless that boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

I think that if Ramsey pushed and became the new Messi you would still hate him and wish for him to be sold. It seems to be a deeper and much more rounded loathing than the normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    I think that if Ramsey pushed and became the new Messi you would still hate him and wish for him to be sold. It seems to be a deeper and much more rounded loathing than the normal
    I feel for Ramsey - a horrific leg break isn't easy to overcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bring the OX on for Ramsey?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rosicky should start. Put him in the team.

I think Ramsey's been all right, he's worked hard and held up and released play well on the flanks. I'd say him and Rosicky have been pretty important to our relative solidity in the first half (so has Bayern's inexplicable nervousness), especially the latter. Now we just need Cazorla to step it up and give our game a dash of flair to complement the hard work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    (Original post by Basiji)
    x
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    x
    Care to tell me why I am wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    nah I reckon my hatred of Walcott is more irrational tbf.

Ramsey kind of amazes me because the list of things he cant do is ridiculous. Happy for him to be a bit of a water carrier type, coming on when we're 1-0 up and need a runner to kill the game dead etc, a Ray Parlour type. But whenever I see Cazorla, Rosicky and Wilshere spraying the ball around with ease and then Ramsey huffing and puffing and achieving nothing I despair. He never seems to provide what we need. Either he's moving the ball too fast or he's just slowing the game down.

It might be just where I sit at the Emirates, but he aint rated at all with most gooners.

(Original post by Abiraleft)
    I think Ramsey's been all right, he's worked hard and held up and released play well on the flanks. I'd say him and Rosicky have been pretty important to our relative solidity in the first half (so has Bayern's inexplicable nervousness), especially the latter. Now we just need Cazorla to step it up and give our game a dash of flair to complement the hard work.
    He's just not composed enough on the ball, and his passing has been sloppy. Get AOC in there to run at them I think. Rosicky's been good but need Cazorla to get more involved because he's been top quality without really been imvolved enough. Need a goal early doors this half as they'll just pass around us if it gets to 70:00 without another one. Need to take a few risks to win this game from here on in, but so far so good.

ReputationRep:
    I feel with Ramsey on we are a lot more defensively solid than with Diaby, who is good going forward but is less urgent defensively. He hasn't done much wrong in this half tbf

ReputationRep:
    nah I reckon my hatred of Walcott is more irrational tbf.

Ramsey kind of amazes me because the list of things he cant do is ridiculous. Happy for him to be a bit of a water carrier type, coming on when we're 1-0 up and need a runner to kill the game dead etc, a Ray Parlour type. But whenever I see Cazorla, Rosicky and Wilshere spraying the ball around with ease and then Ramsey huffing and puffing and achieving nothing I despair.

It might be just where I sit at the Emirates, but he aint rated at all with most gooners.
    I think the Walcott hate comes because you can tell their is a footballer in there somewhere but he just doesn't seem to want to become one.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.