Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

FC Bayern München vs Arsenal; 13/03/2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    boring match, not much has happened since that goal, no chances for arsenal, nothing

the scoreline makes the tie look like its still competitive and gives arsenal more credit than they deserve, when in reality its been a pretty pathetic effort from them, bayern have this tie well in their control

ReputationRep:
    Tbh bayern are struggling because schweinsteigger isn't there. This slow tempo play would be solved if schweinsteigger was there to make the game ticking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Tbh bayern are struggling because schweinsteigger isn't there. This slow tempo play would be solved if schweinsteigger was there to make the game ticking.
    Schweini Baby.

ReputationRep:
    No Schweinsteigger means Arsenal actually have a clight chance to make it 3-0 or 3-1

(Original post by Zürich)
    He's just not composed enough on the ball, and his passing has been sloppy. Get AOC in there to run at them I think. Rosicky's been good but need Cazorla to get more involved because he's been top quality without really been imvolved enough.
    I'm not sure getting Chamberlain in in his place would be much help, to be honest; it'll be slipping balls into and around the middle from the flanks that will help us keep pressure on them, not having our wingers run at their (very good) full-backs or dink in crosses with such little presence in the box most of the time - and I'd say Ramsey's more suited to playing that role than Chamberlain.

Putting Chamberlain in the middle might be a better idea, but not right away, as Rosicky's doing pretty well. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    I think the Walcott hate comes because you can tell their is a footballer in there somewhere but he just doesn't seem to want to become one.
    His interviews are what annoys me. And I mean hugely. He's managed to hit that arrogance level that is neither endearing or warranted. Really doesnt suit him either as the guy has zero personality so he just comes across as smug.

Decent enough player on his day but still baffled as to how he managed to get £100k out of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    'stuggling' is an exaggreration

they effectively had a 3 goal cushion going into this game, and now they still have 2 goals

arsenal have created virtually nothing, bayern just need to do the same in the 2nd half and they're through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imthe12)
    Do we need 1 more goal or 2 to be drawing with bayern?
    Two more. One wont do because of the away goals rule.

ReputationRep:
    Koscielyn just dont give a **** about your injury son

ReputationRep:
    Surely a red for Koscielny there for kicking Mandzukic on the arm?!

ReputationRep:
    What a ****ing waste from Giroud :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Giroud is hyping. #madting

(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Surely a red for Koscielny there for kicking Mandzukic on the arm?!
    That was my original thought as well. I guess the ref didn't think it was close enough to be dangerous. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    That was onside!!!! OMFFGGGGGG, RAGEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    Muller is such a lovely player. You don't quite know what he does but he does it so nicely

ReputationRep:
    Very impressed with Koscielny

ReputationRep:
    http://www.whoscored.com/Players/17740/Show/Gervinho

Enjoy :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Baffled how people defend Ramsey. He's given the ball away in promising positions twice in the last 10 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Baffled how people defend Ramsey. He's given the ball away in promising positions twice in the last 10 minutes.
    What arsenal player hasn't

ReputationRep:
    Really missing Wilshere today.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.