Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

FC Bayern München vs Arsenal; 13/03/2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Arteta can ****ing do one. What's he thinking?

Bayern holding on in their own yard for dear life, time wasting and all the rest. Well in Arsenal.

****ing timewasting, lost a big chunk of respect for Bayern tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Props to Arsenal. Bayern should be ashamed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    3 minutes stoppage after about 5 mins+ time wasting? Pathetic showing for Bayern. So much for getting spanked
    Yeah, because if the roles were reversed you'd be saying the same thing. :rolleyes: Timewasting happens, get over it.

ReputationRep:
    For the second year running Arsenal can be very proud of their second leg performance. If only they could turn up in a first leg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Err this is fairly normal, no other team would do any different, arsenal have done it too on many occasions. Its called closing the game out and its been going on for years.

ReputationRep:
    As ive said fabianski is better IMO than SZCS and he played well tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cringe)
    Who said im basing it on one performance...dont assume things you have no idea about...ive watched him in the bundesliga too, i was talking about tonight though.
    You did, atleast remember what you type. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we're knocked out but I can't fault the performance tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Most frustrating end to a match!

But tbh putting it into perspective that was an epic effort from Arsenal, beat 3rd best team in the world 2-0 at the Allianz, could have been a different team going through on another night

ReputationRep:
    Bloody proud of our lads. Hopefully this can give us some momentum in the race for fourth.

ReputationRep:
    its all about mentality for this arsenal team...when they are in a hopeless situation they turn up .. only to make it less hopeless ...

anyways...proud of their performance tonight...3rd team to beat bayern at home...and 3rd team to score 2 goals against them

ReputationRep:
    Lost it last year when they were saying they were going to win the CL because they're at home. Bunch of arrogant people who have nothing to show for their arrogance, just a league title in a weak league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Yeah, if I was wenger I'd take a touchline ban right now.

Bayern are a bunch of ****ing overrated ****bags!!! Piss me off so much!!! Hope they get a real team like barca so they can get knocked out and get their arrogant faces wiped off. Got battered by a half strength arsenal team.
    got battered :facepalm2:
    That didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Heroic effort by the mighty Arsenal :'( 2-0 at the Allianz Arena.. I would have taken that result before the game if we had no chance in advancing. COYG excellent t defensive showing by Merte and BOSScielny. I'm Arsenal 'Til I Die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Yeah, because if the roles were reversed you'd be saying the same thing. :rolleyes: Timewasting happens, get over it.
    Don't care about the timewasting, but that display was pathetic from bayern, same for milan. Just annoying that they're seen as contenders and they barely beat a half strength arsenal team. Don't deserve to be called in the same breath as real contenders for the tournament.

ReputationRep:
    That ridiculous third goal they scored at the emirates is all the more damaging now...

(Original post by CB91)
    I'd be very uncomfortable with us doing it as well.

(Original post by Cringe)
    Err this is fairly normal, no other team would do any different, arsenal have done it too on many occasions. Its called closing the game out and its been going on for years.
    So has diving, hounding the ref, etc. I don't think it's an acceptable excuse.

ReputationRep:
    Uefa. Needs to get rid of the always goals seriosuly
    Proud of our boys.
    Fresh start, fresh run. Spurs and Chelsea will fall. Without wilshere and poldoslki aswell.
    Aim is 3rd.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be very uncomfortable with us doing it as well.

So has diving, hounding the ref, etc. I don't think it's an acceptable excuse.
    Its just part of the game, get over it tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.