Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I'm not the most exp to sex but my man seems to not bother much with foreplay at all and just wants to Erm just stick it in. So when we try doggy or me on top it either doesn't go in or falls out is it me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeygurl)
    it either doesn't go in or falls out...
    Sounds messy.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him about it?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I'm not the most exp to sex but my man seems to not bother much with foreplay at all and just wants to Erm just stick it in. So when we try doggy or me on top it either doesn't go in or falls out is it me
    Tell him his penis isn't big enough.

ReputationRep:
    Fascinating! What was your question again?

ReputationRep:
    That's not normal for a man, it's definitely not you. Confront him about it, you'll work it out..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell him that you really like foreplay cos it gets you in the mood, he might skip it cos he doesn't know what you'd like, but really it would make him feel manly or whatever to know that he pleases you.
    Alternatively, take control and tease him, don't let him take your clothes off. It shows confidence and a lot of guys find that sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That.Girl)
    That's not normal for a man, it's definitely not you. Confront him about it, you'll work it out..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He gets horny normally gives me a snog then rolls me over yet I can only manage missionary as I'm not Erm u know not wet enough

ReputationRep:
    well tell him that! tell him hurts because he's not doing any foreplay and your dry just be honest surely it will benefit both of you when you can both enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    Bring something new into your sex life to spice it up a bit.. And use lube

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell him he's ****e at sex.

ReputationRep:
    Be like "yoow, lick my vagina, or lick my balls". He'll get the idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyMilly)
    well tell him that! tell him hurts because he's not doing any foreplay and your dry just be honest surely it will benefit both of you when you can both enjoy it

thing is im not that exp but he just wants to roll me over and ram it in or for me to go immediately on top which i tried but it just wouldnt go in and doggy style he kept falling out - he is large mind... so kinda put me off

ReputationRep:
    thing is im not that exp but he just wants to roll me over and ram it in or for me to go immediately on top which i tried but it just wouldnt go in and doggy style he kept falling out - he is large mind... so kinda put me off
    yeah any girl regardless of the size of the man will struggle. It physically cant go in without hurting you or even hurting him so id just explain to him, rolling you over is hardly very seductive or fair on you either

ReputationRep:
    troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyMilly)
    yeah any girl regardless of the size of the man will struggle. It physically cant go in without hurting you or even hurting him so id just explain to him, rolling you over is hardly very seductive or fair on you either

its just im not being funny but he snogs me a bit then expects me to hop on whatever tried once felt stupid as it just wouldnt go in

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.