Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly9595)
    I do - unfortunately I can't upload anything til Sunday - ill try and do it then, if not PM me because ill probably have forgotten!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, thanks very much. And there is loads on narcolepsy (by the way that came up in Jan 2013)

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for aggression, gender or cognitions? Biological questions haven't come up in any of these in ages! But what are the chances of getting 3 biological questions?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Aggression, Eating and Relationships! My teacher predicts: Genetic explanations of aggression, Biological explanations of Anorexia and Parental investment or Sexual Selection.

ReputationRep:
    heya guys im doing eating relationships and gender.
    My teacher says that maintenance might come up because its never come up before
    what are you guys predictions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolgirl1999)
    heya guys im doing eating relationships and gender.
    My teacher says that maintenance might come up because its never come up before
    what are you guys predictions?
    relaionships
    maintenance
    parental investment
    cultural influence
    bio social
    cultural influence
    evolutionary
    i dont do the other sorry

ReputationRep:
    Hi, any predictions on Cognition & Development?

ReputationRep:
    Can we all start posting notes and essay structures since the exam is at hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dlabz)
    relaionships
    maintenance
    parental investment
    cultural influence
    bio social
    cultural influence
    evolutionary
    i dont do the other sorry
    For relationships I have the same predictions as you, but for gender half and half, i'm predicting gender dysphoria, evolutionary or biological

Are you doing aggression, if so what's your predictions for that?

ReputationRep:
    Argh... I totally failed this exam in January and it got me really upset, I want and need to do really well this time round... *deep breath* WE CAN DO THIS! I'm doing Relationships, Eating Behaviour and Biological Rhythms & Sleep btw

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for Eating Behaviour, Sleep or Perception?

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who is doing Relationship in PSYA3

For the Formation of Romantic Relationships, I'm revising Reward/Need Satisfaction theory & Equity Theory.

Which models from the Breakdown topic are you revising? Which are the best to revise, in terms of the amount of AO2/3 there are? The model of breakdown by Duck & Rollie? Reasons for Romantic Breakdown?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.