Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted onto an NHS funded course, and was under the impression I could apply for my student loan in the process of waiting for NHS bursaries to get in contact.
    I have tried to apply but it's estimating tuition fee loans and the full rate of loan because it is not aware of the NHS bursary..
    ...What's best to do?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Chipstick,

On the Your Course section of your application you are asked:

Q. Will you be eligible to apply for any bursary or award for the academic year 2013/14 from any of the following:

• from the National Health Service (NHS)
    • the Department of Health (DoH) Excluding social work bursary
    • or a Scottish Government Health Directorate Bursary (Scottish Healthcare Allowance)?

If you were eligible for support, whether or not you received it, answer Yes.
    Yes No

You need to tick the yes box as this will amend the rest of your application including removing the tuition fee questions.

Hope this helps,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.