I have been accepted onto an NHS funded course, and was under the impression I could apply for my student loan in the process of waiting for NHS bursaries to get in contact.
I have tried to apply but it's estimating tuition fee loans and the full rate of loan because it is not aware of the NHS bursary..
...What's best to do?
x Turn on thread page Beta
NHS Bursary and student loan watch
- Thread Starter
- 13-03-2013 10:07
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 231 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Offline2ReputationRep:Official TSR Representative
- Official TSR Representative
- 13-03-2013 15:28
On the Your Course section of your application you are asked:
Q. Will you be eligible to apply for any bursary or award for the academic year 2013/14 from any of the following:
- from the National Health Service (NHS)
- the Department of Health (DoH) Excluding social work bursary
- or a Scottish Government Health Directorate Bursary (Scottish Healthcare Allowance)?
If you were eligible for support, whether or not you received it, answer Yes.
You need to tick the yes box as this will amend the rest of your application including removing the tuition fee questions.
Hope this helps,