Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

This is all new to me, I am waiting to hear if I have got a place at Canterbury Christchurch University in Kent. My interview was on the 19th Feb and I have been told we could hear this week!
    Anyone else in the same boat, or perhaps you have heard already???? Getting pretty nervous about it all now as I am having a huge career change so obviously I am a mature student and need to know if I have got in!!!
    Good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had my interview 18th feb still waiting, also mature student getting really anxious now and really worried am not gonna get in....

ReputationRep:
    Apparently we have to hear by 31st March, but that seems a lifetime away doesn't it!
    I did read on hera that people have also been told the offers will be out this week, so does that mean its bad news if I haven't had one!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was also told 3 weeks from my interview no news yet!!!

ReputationRep:
    Seen on here some people had rejections today

ReputationRep:
    Really? Where, I can't see any activity for this course at all! Thought we would all hear at the same time???
    Feel sad for them
    after all this waiting.....:-(

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought same thing bit some people already heard, just have to wait and see I guess....good luck....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura117)
    Hi I had my interview 18th feb still waiting, also mature student getting really anxious now and really worried am not gonna get in....

Laura- was your interview at 12:30? We had the same interview day! Wonder if we met!! Ha ha!

Cant believe we are still waiting!! It's killing me! I check my email about 100 times a day just incase I missed anything! Ha ha

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I am sending myself mad too checking emails and track! Gog to be this week hasn't it? ?.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Traysijayne)
    Hello all, I am sending myself mad too checking emails and track! Gog to be this week hasn't it? ?.....

I swear I have checked 10 times today!! Ha ha!

It MUST be this week surely?!

I'm sending myself insane!! I hear some people have been rejected already though. In which case... no news is good news....?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes think I was chatting to u, were u on front row? I was on 3rd row....I am exactly the same!!!! Can't stop checking friggin emails driving me mad lol xx

ReputationRep:
    anybody had any offers for canterbury yet? driving me nuts! only applied here, desperate to get in! x

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am in!!!!! So so happy!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Am in too!!!! Yay I am going to Medway u going canterbury? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura117)
    am in too!!!! Yay i am going to medway u going canterbury? Xxx

laura......

Medway!!! Yay!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am in!!!!! So so happy!!!!!

Me too!! You Medway or Canterbury?!?!?! EEEKKKKKK!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yay!!!! We are so gonna have to meet up before we start!!!! How exciting!!!! Xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, well done to you. I am Canterbury, Sept......shame we won't get to study together! Well done and good luck with it all x

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, well done to you. I am Canterbury, Sept......shame we won't get to study together! Well done and good luck with it all x
    Well done to u too! Goo luck bet u can't wait at least I start earlier! We have over a year to wait!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    U*

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.