Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    though my details in my Student Finance England profile clearly say that my preffered address for corespondance is one and my permanent, home address is another, you keep on sending me stuff at my home address. That would not be so much of a problem since my parents are happy to let me know what it's all about, but the last thing you sent was the application form for next year's loan...oh, my home address IS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!! Could you please pay attention? And why is there no e-mail to contact Student Finance England?
    Thanx!
    P.s. I need that form sent to me again, at my UK address, where I am, as my profile says...
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi I,

Sorry to hear this.

You should be able to print off a copy of the form directly from your online account by going to My Account then View Correspondence.

If you are unable to do this speak with one of our EU advisers on 0141 243 3570 as they will amend your postal information and issue a new form to you.

Unfortunately student accounts cannot be accessed via email as we need to ask security questions before we can access it.

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.