Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Sexist community growing Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    Isn't 'reverse' it's just sexism, but apparently it's impossible to be sexist to men.
    Yeah tumblr feminist/ social justice warriors came up with this crap that sexism= power + privilege, therefore despite the fact that women vote the most. Romney wouldve won if he changed his abortion stance and birth control stance, and that your ordinary woman has more power than a homeless man for instance. That its impossible to be sexist

ReputationRep:
    Snip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Algorithm69)
    Isn't racism now defined in a similar manner?
    Yes. Exactly, because rich cis white men made it, racism isn't valid. Again, I've spoken with some people, and they literally told a boy who was beaten up in Nigeria because he was white that 'it wasn't racism'. Its utterly disgusting.

They have institutional racism and racism totally mixed up.

Tumblr feminists are the worst I've seen ever. Most are sexist, rude, racist.

ReputationRep:
    Its easy for you women to say, but look at it from our perspective, women get lower sentances in MEDCs for the same crime, are instantaneously presumed to be victims and are in this truly stupid society perfectly within their right to slap men for doing nothing unreasonable. But wait a minute, if a man hits a woman, thats somehow wrong? we may be stereotypically stronger, but not only is that not always the case but also that doesnt give you the right to strut around as miss perfects. I don't care that people will hate me for saying this. You wanted equality, but now its suddenly too sensitive a topic for anyone to oppose feminism in public. Not a problem for you feminists who are barely ever publically opposed, but you should remember that we should all be equal, not make females 'more equal than men'. I'd like to point out that in some developed countries it is classed a RAPE if a boy and a girl have sex underage, even if they are the same age! And its the boy who gets on a sex offenders list or a caution, not the girl. Sexism vs men is growing, sexism vs women is rare now in general. A joke is not the same as a complaint, and jokes are jokes, so to get offended by one is just petty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nano666)
    Its easy for you women to say, but look at it from our perspective, women get lower sentances in MEDCs for the same crime, are instantaneously presumed to be victims and are in this truly stupid society perfectly within their right to slap men for doing nothing unreasonable. But wait a minute, if a man hits a woman, thats somehow wrong? we may be stereotypically stronger, but not only is that not always the case but also that doesnt give you the right to strut around as miss perfects. I don't care that people will hate me for saying this. You wanted equality, but now its suddenly too sensitive a topic for anyone to oppose feminism in public. Not a problem for you feminists who are barely ever publically opposed, but you should remember that we should all be equal, not make females 'more equal than men'. I'd like to point out that in some developed countries it is classed a RAPE if a boy and a girl have sex underage, even if they are the same age! And its the boy who gets on a sex offenders list or a caution, not the girl. Sexism vs men is growing, sexism vs women is rare now in general. A joke is not the same as a complaint, and jokes are jokes, so to get offended by one is just petty.
    Hell, ill get my sources if you remind me/ when I get on a laptop.
    However following the monstrous gang raping in India, feminist groups have pushed a legislation which means that only men can be booked for rape.
    Let's not forget how feminism fought for a woman's right to do 'manly work' and wear 'manly clothes' yet male gynos and babysitters are seen as wierd or paedophiles by some, and hell men wearing dresses and make up and stuff are beaten up, mocked and humiliated.
    Men's ability to opt out of fatherhood is also again, a sign of poor birth control rights. Which feminists haven't fought for at all.

ReputationRep:
    im a bro

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.